British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://britishexpats.com/forum/lounge-7/)
-   -   Todays Saints (https://britishexpats.com/forum/lounge-7/todays-saints-496907/)

Weirdstone Dec 1st 2007 12:02 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Weirdstone (Post 5621132)
Is he a Saint of hospitals?

Nearly ....Horses :)

http://catholicforum.com/saints/sainte14.htm

cindyabs Dec 1st 2007 12:08 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 
St Elsewhere was an EXCELLENT show-where Denzel Washington got his start. :wub:

Weirdstone Dec 1st 2007 12:14 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by cindyabs (Post 5621165)
St Elsewhere was an EXCELLENT show-where Denzel Washington got his start. :wub:

He's great !

I should have thought ... I've been working at St Vincent de Paul Hospital - or Vinnies as it's lovingly known :)

gruffbrown Dec 1st 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Weirdstone (Post 5621177)
He's great !

I should have thought ... I've been working at St Vincent de Paul Hospital - or Vinnies as it's lovingly known :)

As oppossed to The Lyndsey De Paul Hospital for 70s singers.

Shakmaty Dec 1st 2007 12:16 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Weirdstone (Post 5621177)
He's great !

We're talking Denzel Washington, not Tony the Tiger :rolleyes:

Weirdstone Dec 1st 2007 12:17 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by gruffbrown (Post 5621180)
As oppossed to The Lyndsey De Paul Hospital for 70s singers.

:lol:

I nurse some people who think they are 70's singers :D

Weirdstone Dec 1st 2007 12:18 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Shakmaty (Post 5621186)
We're talking Denzel Washington, not Tony the Tiger :rolleyes:

Grrrr ;):D

Shakmaty Dec 1st 2007 12:18 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by gruffbrown (Post 5621180)
As oppossed to The Lyndsey De Paul Hospital for 70s singers.

Our posts have hit, Rock Bottom
If you want shit, we've got 'em
Remedy, why don't a moderator delete our thread...

gruffbrown Dec 1st 2007 12:27 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Weirdstone (Post 5621191)
:lol:

I nurse some people who think they are 70's singers :D

Leo Sayer Syndrome, very scarey.

gruffbrown Dec 1st 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 
I caught Chicory Tip once, the doctor said I was drinking too much cheap coffee.

Weirdstone Dec 1st 2007 12:53 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by gruffbrown (Post 5621207)
Leo Sayer Syndrome, very scarey.

Leo Sayer danced a bit like your chicken....






:eek::eek:

Shakmaty Dec 1st 2007 12:55 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Weirdstone (Post 5621251)
Leo Sayer danced a bit like your chicken....

St Leo isn't celebrated until November 10th:mad:

gruffbrown Dec 1st 2007 12:57 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by Weirdstone (Post 5621251)
Leo Sayer danced a bit like your chicken....






:eek::eek:

He's a local lad as well, moonlighting was about the town I live in. The crap you learn on here. :D

First signs of Leo Sayer Syndrome, growing a crap perm and getting a squeaky voice.

Weirdstone Dec 1st 2007 1:07 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 

Originally Posted by gruffbrown (Post 5621256)
He's a local lad as well, moonlighting was about the town I live in. The crap you learn on here. :D

First signs of Leo Sayer Syndrome, growing a crap perm and getting a squeaky voice.

Which is where? That's a bit spooky !!

Second sign ...dancing like a chicken

gruffbrown Dec 1st 2007 1:08 pm

Re: Todays Saints
 
St Ulric, Patron Saint against Moles and for happy deaths, nice work if you can get it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:54 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.