Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Today I am feeling............

Today I am feeling............

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:06 pm
enilorac

Default Re: Today I am feeling............

Originally Posted by fraser
It's only been on a week and we had an offer first viewer, we declined it they're coming back saturday and upping the stakes. Estate agent thinks there'll be at least one more by the weekend
Good luck karma on its way and fingers crossed for you..

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:08 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enilorac
Good luck karma on its way and fingers crossed for you..
Cheers mate, Although I'm pretty chilled about the house. Now the visa......................
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers mate, Although I'm pretty chilled about the house. Now the visa......................
Monday - we'll both get on Monday...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:11 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Monday - we'll both get on Monday...
I wont it's bank holiday here and my agent wont pick up his e-mail until Tuesday
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I wont it's bank holiday here and my agent wont pick up his e-mail until Tuesday
Just because you don't know you've got it, doesn't mean that you won't have it
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:18 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

How am I feeling today...my thumb is killing me and my ankle hurts a bit.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by jcapulet
How am I feeling today...my thumb is killing me and my ankle hurts a bit.
How did you manage to hurt your thumb and ankle at the same time
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:23 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

How did you manage to hurt your thumb and ankle at the same time
What's that wink supposed to mean?

My thumb has been hurting for more than a year, I sprained it over time by alllowing my heavy backpack sling to rest at the web of my hand. Purty dumb.

My ankle...I mildy sprained it at the end of August...it never healed I guess.

Seeing a podiatrist and a hand surgeon (not for surgery, he just specializes in hand injuries) next week.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by jcapulet
What's that wink supposed to mean?

My thumb has been hurting for more than a year, I sprained it over time by alllowing my heavy backpack sling to rest at the web of my hand. Purty dumb.

My ankle...I mildy sprained it at the end of August...it never healed I guess.

Seeing a podiatrist and a hand surgeon (not for surgery, he just specializes in hand injuries) next week.

Having my mind in the gutter, I though kinky sex play was at hand
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:31 pm
jingling

Having my mind in the gutter, I though kinky sex play was at hand
Nah, that wouldn't leave me a sissy hurt thumb and girly sprained ankle.

More like 3rd degree rug burn and broken ribs.

Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:10 pm
enilorac

Could give you every cliche in the book...everything comes to he who waits...good things are worth waiting for....if its worth having then its worth waiting for etc but I wont..instead, repeat after me, whilst jumping up and down and hitting your clenched fists against your thighs "I WANT MY VISA AND I WANT IT NOW"! Might just make you feel a bit better.... I find giving the dog a bit of a sly kick on the way past usually does the trick...only joking before all the animal lovers jump on me...

Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:33 pm

Could give you every cliche in the book...everything comes to he who waits...good things are worth waiting for....if its worth having then its worth waiting for etc but I wont..instead, repeat after me, whilst jumping up and down and hitting your clenched fists against your thighs "I WANT MY VISA AND I WANT IT NOW"! Might just make you feel a bit better.... I find giving the dog a bit of a sly kick on the way past usually does the trick...only joking before all the animal lovers jump on me...
I feel ok now, it's the bloody morning soon though and then i don't get another one for visa purposes until Tuesday
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:36 pm
enilorac

I feel ok now, it's the bloody morning soon though and then i don't get another one for visa purposes until Tuesday
But it might come in the morning....ya never know.....

Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:39 pm

But it might come in the morning....ya never know.....

It might but I don't expect it.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

woodsey

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.