Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Today I am feeling............

Today I am feeling............

Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:57 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today I am feeling............

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You OK Fraser?

Who did you nearly have a row with?

No one, but I would of had one with my anyone.

But I'm ok, going to tidy up the house for more viewers tonight
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:00 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
Miserable, I'm sick of waiting for my visa and seeing people who were behind me getting theirs before me

How are you feeling today?
Absolutely brilliant, you whinging pom

And you'll be feeling brilliant too, before too long
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:01 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
Absolutely brilliant, you whinging pom

And you'll be feeling brilliant too, before too long

Well i'm glad someones happy and that you're not THAT smug about it

Last edited by fraser; Apr 28th 2005 at 1:05 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:05 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Miserable, I'm sick of waiting for my visa and seeing people who were behind me getting theirs before me

How are you feeling today?
I'm good and I know how you feel re visa, it's awful mate..
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:30 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of

Glad all over,...baby I'm glad all over..
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you got two computers Fraser/Rachel?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Have you got two computers Fraser/Rachel?

No, why do you ask
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

No, why do you ask
Because I can see Rachel online, and you are posting..

This is my 3,999th post btw
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:14 pm

Rachel's at work and being naughty
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:16 pm

Wrong it was 4001 can we expect whoring in the not too distant future
I'll start you off

Sent
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:16 pm
Account Closed

Rachel's at work and being naughty
Ah ha

That is the simple explanation - forgot the time difference...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

Wrong it was 4001 can we expect whoring in the not too distant future
I'll start you off

Sent
Thankyou
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:57 pm
enilorac

No one, but I would of had one with my anyone.

But I'm ok, going to tidy up the house for more viewers tonight
Don't worry about it...I regularly have to go and lock myself in a cupboard somewhere to stop me beating my boss to death with a very blunt instrument...not sold yet? Ours has been on the market for a while now and I HATE having to tidy up for viewers...I usually spend about two days making it look like a f***ing show house and the b******s are in and out in 10 mins and they don't even bother to take their bloody shoes off....t***s

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by enilorac
Don't worry about it...I regularly have to go and lock myself in a cupboard somewhere to stop me beating my boss to death with a very blunt instrument...not sold yet? Ours has been on the market for a while now and I HATE having to tidy up for viewers...I usually spend about two days making it look like a f***ing show house and the b******s are in and out in 10 mins and they don't even bother to take their bloody shoes off....t***s

It's only been on a week and we had an offer first viewer, we declined it they're coming back saturday and upping the stakes. Estate agent thinks there'll be at least one more by the weekend

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.