Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Tattoos and piercings

Tattoos and piercings

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:15 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tattoos and piercings

Just wondered who has what....or what they would like....or indeed , hate to see, or wish they'd not had.

I've got two tattoos - a Dolphin and a Swallow - and I love them.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tattoos and piercings

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Just wondered who has what....or what they would like....or indeed , hate to see, or wish they'd not had.

I'm allergic to needles
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by G'Day
I'm allergic to needles
Chicken - they don't hurt - well tattoos don't - although I'm sure some piercings must
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:19 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I got a tattoo done when I was 16....15 years later my body has grown a bit and the tattoo seems to have moved ....
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:24 am
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Ecellent Cas, I think that swallow is much better, don't you?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:25 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester

Get back in the pub and answer my question,please Kev
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:26 am
Account Closed

Do you know where it is then ?!!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ransi
I got a tattoo done when I was 16....15 years later my body has grown a bit and the tattoo seems to have moved ....

Not only do they move, but the ink fades too and then it looks just shit, unless you re-ink.

Yep, I am a chicken, but I lived in country for a while where HIV and Hepatitis was rampant and I think it's given me a life-long fear of anything sharp and invasive (Bix excluded ).
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:28 am
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know where it is then ?!!

No I don't but I love a girl that likes to swallow!
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:28 am
Account Closed

Not only do they move, but the ink fades too and then it looks just shit, unless you re-ink.

Yep, I am a chicken, but I lived in country for a while where HIV and Hepatitis was rampant and I think it's given me a life-long fear of anything sharp and invasive.
Ah, I see - fair enough..

Where in Melbourne are you btw??
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:29 am
Account Closed

No I don't but I love a girl that likes to swallow!

You'll have to guess..
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Ah, I see - fair enough..

Where in Melbourne are you btw??

South East, near the Dandenongs. I love the forest..
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:32 am
Account Closed

South East, near the Dandenongs. And you?
Still where it says on my sig
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Still where it says on my sig

Just edited my post, 'cause once I posted I realised your sig gave the answer.

Do You like it there?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 8:36 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I have a tattoo of a small rose. Didn't get it done until I was 30 years old, my rebellious streak was a little delayed!! I did have a naval piercing but took it out and now it's healed, may get it done again one day

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.