Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:11 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Originally Posted by pancho villa
I like "goink"

Goink is good-what's it mean?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:13 pm
Banned

pancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Goink is good-what's it mean?
much the same as numpty
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pancho villa
much the same as numpty

Thank you, I am writing these down you know.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I am writing these down you know.
The Great Cindy Dictionary?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Covenant
Yup, It's time, I know, I know, there was great promise, the yarns we shared, the stories we told, ... Ah, those were the days.

Sorry end of affair if you ask me, all those great friendships, the tears of laughter and sadness, well all good things come to an end.

Farewell, and adios, I shall always have a smile on my face when I think of you, but now is the time to say goodbye, to drink the last drink to old friends, to give that last hug and wave.

Time to put the Lounge and TIO down, I shall still be around, but the suffering has to end, its like watching the death throes of an old and trusted steed, there is nothing new and it had to be them or me...........

Ok, OK,

I'm going.......... at least until there is a new injection of blood into the forums..............
At least I had the pleasure.
Of meeting you,that is....Take care Sukhi mate.....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:28 pm
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Toontje
The Great Cindy Dictionary?

Yes Toon, subtitled Funny Words for Funny People
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:46 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Toon, subtitled Funny Words for Funny People
Hmmm, sounds a lot better than the book I'm currently reading: Rude Words for Rude People, Tosser