Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:08 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Originally Posted by Ransi
Until next time eh?...

How are ya?
Shagged.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:20 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Shagged.

Bragging again?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:22 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Bragging again?
One has to blow ones trumpet. Unless of course one has had ones trumpet recently blown for them.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:25 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

One has to blow ones trumpet. Unless of course one has had ones trumpet recently blown for them.

Too much detail.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:40 am
Account Closed

Too much detail.
No no ye of a mind of the gutter persuasion. I merely mean when someone else has said complementary things about you. Dear oh dear. Some people. Completely single track.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:44 am

No no ye of a mind of the gutter persuasion. I merely mean when someone else has said complementary things about you. Dear oh dear. Some people. Completely single track.
You could have Clapham Junction on this forum, and all the tracks would still lead to the same place.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:47 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

Is Cov an expat yet?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:49 am

Originally Posted by monster
Is Cov an expat yet?
Damn, look who's here!

Nope, they adopted two more children and he got a good job in London.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:52 am
Account Closed

You could have Clapham Junction on this forum, and all the tracks would still lead to the same place.
You've got a point there. This could be my Waterloo. (Or maybe Charing Cross)

Hey, and anyway Cov, how can you say this is boring?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 6:32 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Covenant
Yup, It's time, I know, I know, there was great promise, the yarns we shared, the stories we told, ... Ah, those were the days.

Sorry end of affair if you ask me, all those great friendships, the tears of laughter and sadness, well all good things come to an end.

Farewell, and adios, I shall always have a smile on my face when I think of you, but now is the time to say goodbye, to drink the last drink to old friends, to give that last hug and wave.

Time to put the Lounge and TIO down, I shall still be around, but the suffering has to end, its like watching the death throes of an old and trusted steed, there is nothing new and it had to be them or me...........

Ok, OK,

I'm going.......... at least until there is a new injection of blood into the forums..............
Hey!!!!! Iwas just about to tell you I got my British Chess Federation diary through the post......not exciting my arse
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:41 pm
Banned

pancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond repute

at least he didn't delete his account like some we could mention so, if he comes back, it'll be as himself
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pancho villa
at least he didn't delete his account like some we could mention so, if he comes back, it'll be as himself
Yeah I know that Brit N Tex and ImHere characters. Numptys the pair of them.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:53 pm
Banned

pancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond reputepancho villa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know that Brit N Tex and ImHere characters. Numptys the pair of them.
you'll not find an argument from me there
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pancho villa
you'll not find an argument from me there
Is this a 1st? Should I make an historical note of it?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

see you in a couple of weeks Cov.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.