British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://britishexpats.com/forum/lounge-7/)
-   -   Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/lounge-7/stale-boring-uninviting-end-road-329183/)

Covenant Oct 2nd 2005 7:00 pm

Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Yup, It's time, I know, I know, there was great promise, the yarns we shared, the stories we told, ... Ah, those were the days.

Sorry end of affair if you ask me, all those great friendships, the tears of laughter and sadness, well all good things come to an end.

Farewell, and adios, I shall always have a smile on my face when I think of you, but now is the time to say goodbye, to drink the last drink to old friends, to give that last hug and wave.

Time to put the Lounge and TIO down, I shall still be around, but the suffering has to end, its like watching the death throes of an old and trusted steed, there is nothing new and it had to be them or me...........

Ok, OK,

I'm going.......... at least until there is a new injection of blood into the forums..............:)

Toontje Oct 2nd 2005 7:12 pm

Re: Stale, boring, uninviting, end of the road....

Originally Posted by Covenant
Yup, It's time, I know, I know, there was great promise, the yarns we shared, the stories we told, ... Ah, those were the days.

Sorry end of affair if you ask me, all those great friendships, the tears of laughter and sadness, well all good things come to an end.

Farewell, and adios, I shall always have a smile on my face when I think of you, but now is the time to say goodbye, to drink the last drink to old friends, to give that last hug and wave.

Time to put the Lounge and TIO down, I shall still be around, but the suffering has to end, its like watching the death throes of an old and trusted steed, there is nothing new and it had to be them or me...........

Ok, OK,

I'm going.......... at least until there is a new injection of blood into the forums..............:)

Take care Sukhi.

And don't forget us!

1066 Oct 2nd 2005 8:46 pm

Ok, OK,

http://www.supyo.com/home/crazypics/images_9/noisy.jpg

BYE!! Good Luck!! We'll miss you!!

tony126 Oct 2nd 2005 9:09 pm

He is going to be watching from the sidelines.

Bob Oct 2nd 2005 10:28 pm

take care mate...and don't forget, there's plenty more of the forums to terrorise than just the lounge and TIO :p

Angry White Pyjamas Oct 2nd 2005 11:08 pm

You'll feel better after a few weeks off. I did.

Ransi Oct 2nd 2005 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas

Until next time eh?... :D

How are ya?

walla Oct 2nd 2005 11:50 pm

Ok, OK,

goodbye my friend :)

Lion in Winter Oct 2nd 2005 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by walla1
goodbye my friend :)

Ah, there you are.

Why doesn't Cov. like my blood any more? :confused:

walla Oct 3rd 2005 12:02 am

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Ah, there you are.

Why doesn't Cov. like my blood any more? :confused:

hello my friend :)

I don't know ask him when he comes back next week :D

Geordie George Oct 3rd 2005 12:12 am

Hey, Cov.

Have fun on the outside! Take care.

N.x

Ray Oct 3rd 2005 12:48 am

Take care Cov ..see you back in a couple of weeks ...

AmerLisa Oct 3rd 2005 1:13 am

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas

Were you gone that long?

AmerLisa Oct 3rd 2005 1:15 am

Love you Cov. I can't say that I blame you.....not that I'm thinking about going (stop with the parades already! :rolleyes: ) But work will cut down on my time here, so it will be a good thing. Just glad I don't have to worry about internet at work.... :eek: :D

Angry White Pyjamas Oct 3rd 2005 4:07 am

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Were you gone that long?

It would appear so.