Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:50 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Originally Posted by willmore
Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning.....!
Being in bed???

Melbourne had a lot of rain overnight, but is fine at the moment and warming up to probably about 20/22C
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:00 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Same as yesterday; *****ing beautiful.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:17 am
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Angleterre - Worcs East of the Severn, Lovely autumn morning, beautiful colours and not too cold.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:11 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
What are you doing in London - when I'll be in Dubai on sunday

U r going to Dubai and I am not going to be there?!!! LOL

I am back here for a couple of months.... I presume you are heading to Dubai en route to the UK? Drop me a PM and maybe Uncle Carl and yourself can hook up with me somehow.

Well its another bloody sunny day here..... Temps upto 22C and the real feel is prolly close to 30C. I thought this country was cold in autumn?! Whats going on here? hmmmmmmm...........
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:16 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
U r going to Dubai and I am not going to be there?!!! LOL

I am back here for a couple of months.... I presume you are heading to Dubai en route to the UK? Drop me a PM and maybe Uncle Carl and yourself can hook up with me somehow.

Well its another bloody sunny day here..... Temps upto 22C and the real feel is prolly close to 30C. I thought this country was cold in autumn?! Whats going on here? hmmmmmmm...........
Hi Face...back in sunny England, eh?

I'm not going to UK....only Cas...you ging to come online a bit more now?

How's thing going?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:35 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Cold and fine rain ( the one that gets you wet ) in the UK
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:51 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hi Face...back in sunny England, eh?

I'm not going to UK....only Cas...you ging to come online a bit more now?

How's thing going?

sunny only when I am here.

Yep, will be online a little more now.

Things are going well..... just striking the right balance between studying, socaialising and my internship is a little challenging, but I will get there....

back to the ME forum for a bit...
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:53 am

sunny only when I am here.

Yep, will be online a little more now.

Things are going well..... just striking the right balance between studying, socaialising and my internship is a little challenging, but I will get there....

back to the ME forum for a bit...
I'm here less these days as well

I'll see you in the leaky Cauldron?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:56 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
I'm here less these days as well

I'll see you in the leaky Cauldron?
the leaky cauldron or the 'Face' thread?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:00 pm

the leaky cauldron or the 'Face' thread?
You're a faster typer than me
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Morning from Victoria. 8c and we have.....wait for it!

SUNSHINE!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Was wet as hell lastnight, but least its stopped raining now...cold and damp out though...
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Was wet as hell lastnight, but least its stopped raining now...cold and damp out though...
Shit actually
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

The Midlands - Coventry, overcast but a mild day, no jumper required!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:20 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Morning Bob....54 degrees..wet.. windy.......35 mile an hour winds..gusting to 45.......a normal fall day day on the Cape.........hot coco anyone.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.