Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Old Jan 30th 2013, 1:32 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze View Post
Too many of those seem staged now, or maybe I just refuse to believe a significant portion of the population is that stupid.

I also find the temptation to point out blatant hypocrisy between a status update and how they actually live their life very strong. I have resisted so far.

I also try to avoid adding people who will ask me to pray for this, that and the other.
yeah, you don't even have your "mum" as a friend..
Old Jan 30th 2013, 1:32 pm
fsm
So I am where?

fsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of lightfsm is a glorious beacon of light

Too many of those seem staged now, or maybe I just refuse to believe a significant portion of the population is that stupid.

I also find the temptation to point out blatant hypocrisy between a status update and how they actually live their life very strong. I have resisted so far.

I also try to avoid adding people who will ask me to pray for this, that and the other.
Speaking as a mature adult that has gone back to college while working, I really can confirm a significant portion of the population really is that stupid.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 2:01 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
yeah, you don't even have your "mum" as a friend..
Well that would be, like, OMG, totes lame.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 2:02 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Well that would be, like, OMG, totes lame.
ZOMG
Old Jan 30th 2013, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Anastasia.clod will become famous soon enough

I don't give a crap about what you're about to eat/cook.

The countless recent photo's of "anything" surrounded by snow.

Pictures of pets on roof/fridge/sofa/in microwave.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 4:42 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

The haters' stuff on FB- and pretty much anything extreme, either fer it or agin it regardless of the topic, gets more than a bit old and THAT is saying something after 10 years of BE. ............
Old Jan 30th 2013, 4:47 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Things I want to say on facebook:

That baby is fugly

That photo is shite

Your passive / aggressive is showing (but that would be passive/aggressive of me)

With all due respect you're a dickhead (actually I did say that one last week when some prick said that women shouldn't go to war because they have periods, and you can't just go home in a war zone)

I don't want to go to your naff dance party, stop sending me invites.

Don't add me to a spurious group else I will rip your throat out
Old Jan 30th 2013, 5:30 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I realise that you were originally going to post something original and funny, but you really couldn't be arsed and posted this made up bullshit cut and paste instead.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 6:06 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the eighth weather warning for your local area. I may live nowhere near you, and therefore it serves me absolutely no bloody purpose whatsoever, but at least it broke up the repeat posts about a new score of Bejeweled Blitz that you've been peppering Facebook with every 5 minutes.

That photo is vaguely amusing. I mean it was vaguely amusing the other nine times I've seen it this morning as well, but well done.

I feel silly being the only other person liking this status when the other one is you on your other account.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Who gives a **** that your seven year old got 8/10 for their spelling test???
Old Jan 31st 2013, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Old school friend's from the late '90s. Who decide to "Get back together" on fc and chat like the whores' they were back in the day. And slag off everyone not in their circle. Thank God I couldn't be arsed. I put up with them. We're all oldies now.. some look better...
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:31 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia.clod View Post
Old school friend's from the late '90s. Who decide to "Get back together" on fc and chat like the whores' they were back in the day. And slag off everyone not in their circle. Thank God I couldn't be arsed. I put up with them. We're all oldies now.. some look better...
I wonder why they put up with you.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 2:36 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

What a cute baby. He has my eyes.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I wonder why they put up with you.

Wonder away.
Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:11 am
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

I would drill that thing like Bruce Willis saving the earth from an oncoming asteroid.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.