Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Old Nov 1st 2013, 12:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
OMG.. please tell me you DON'T want to make a bitstrip cartoon of yourself!

WTF are they all about anyway!
Old Nov 1st 2013, 4:27 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
I have no idea, especially as I blocked the app and all its output. (But you knew that )

Anyway, today's contribution to the thread:

Stop moaning and asking for help and then being rude and offensive to people who take the time and energy to offer you suggestions.

If you don't give all the information in the first place, how do you expect people to give practical advice??

F***wit.

(I may have posted this one before, I had a sense of deja vu as I typed it)

Actually, this could probably apply to half the thread starts on BE too.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
I have no idea, especially as I blocked the app and all its output. (But you knew that )

Anyway, today's contribution to the thread:

Stop moaning and asking for help and then being rude and offensive to people who take the time and energy to offer you suggestions.

If you don't give all the information in the first place, how do you expect people to give practical advice??

F***wit.

(I may have posted this one before, I had a sense of deja vu as I typed it)

Actually, this could probably apply to half the thread starts on BE too.
I actually wondered if the above was BE related.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
My reaction when I first noticed them appearing on my FB feed too.
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 4:10 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

dont bother sending me any of those stupid messages that say put up a status that says your bra color, and dont tell anyone what it is, or where you keep your handbag. WGAF?
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 8:03 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui View Post
dont bother sending me any of those stupid messages that say put up a status that says your bra color, and dont tell anyone what it is, or where you keep your handbag. WGAF?
me either!
Old Nov 3rd 2013, 8:13 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously? In response to my post about how long my journey from My house, to my friends house takes in excess of 45 minutes, you are really going to tell me that I'm wrong and that it doesn't take that long?
Not just once but several times? and you're also going to ask if i've tried any alternative routes?

Firstly, you don't even know where I live, only the general area and the town they live in.... so you wouldn't know how it takes me 12 minutes to get out of my own neighbourhood. you also know bugger-all about the 12 sets of lights between my house and where you think I live.

So f off, stop being a patronizing dick.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 1:24 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trixie_b View Post
Seriously? In response to my post about how long my journey from My house, to my friends house takes in excess of 45 minutes, you are really going to tell me that I'm wrong and that it doesn't take that long?
Not just once but several times? and you're also going to ask if i've tried any alternative routes?

Firstly, you don't even know where I live, only the general area and the town they live in.... so you wouldn't know how it takes me 12 minutes to get out of my own neighbourhood. you also know bugger-all about the 12 sets of lights between my house and where you think I live.

So f off, stop being a patronizing dick.
I can relate to that one...dumb ass's
Old Nov 7th 2013, 12:34 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

So you are only thankful for your family, friends, life etc because it is November..??
Old Nov 7th 2013, 4:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You know what, I have no idea why I have you as a friend. I've never said that, I've always just deleted them without a word. Is that cowardly?
Old Nov 7th 2013, 8:04 am
Queen of Diplomacy

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
So you are only thankful for your family, friends, life etc because it is November..??
Oh my god! I so want to ask my daughter in law that very question. Every freakin day she posts crap like 'day 5. Thankful for my children and the messes they make in our beautiful home'. WTF?! Since when are mothers thankful that their kids made a mess?
Old Nov 7th 2013, 8:40 am

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Oh my god! I so want to ask my daughter in law that very question. Every freakin day she posts crap like 'day 5. Thankful for my children and the messes they make in our beautiful home'. WTF?! Since when are mothers thankful that their kids made a mess?
Can't stand all that gushy claptrap.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf View Post
Can't stand all that gushy claptrap.
Glad to see that I'm not the only one.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 9:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Stop stop stop posting every single photo you've ever taken of your grandson especially when most of them are out of focus and writing 'bless him'.
Old Nov 7th 2013, 2:34 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Stop posting pics of yourself taken on your cell phone in different poses we know what you look like and know you have a vanity/ego issue......( I have a GF on the east coast expat, not from BE) she is forever pouting into the cell and preening herself.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.