Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Old Feb 14th 2013, 7:27 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
6 red roses and a smushy card.
That sounds like an awful pizza.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 7:29 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
That sounds like an awful pizza.
yeah, but plenty of fiber.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

6 red roses and a smushy card.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 1:52 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Please stop posting about all your medical ailments ... I have no interest in the workings (or not as the case may be) of your innards.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:30 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

What the hairy pissflaps do you mean you're having a none traditional wedding, yet want us to get a traditional flowers girl dress that costs more than the missus wedding dress, or the maid of honours dress she got for her best mates wedding.

I mean come on, you've registered for video games from Amazon on your registry for shittingsake.

We're travelling almost 1500 miles getting to the middle of nowhere to get to this plucking thing in the first place.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:46 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
What the hairy pissflaps do you mean you're having a none traditional wedding, yet want us to get a traditional flowers girl dress that costs more than the missus wedding dress, or the maid of honours dress she got for her best mates wedding.

I mean come on, you've registered for video games from Amazon on your registry for shittingsake.

We're travelling almost 1500 miles getting to the middle of nowhere to get to this plucking thing in the first place.
thanks, but no thanks anyway for the honor?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:17 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob View Post

I got an invite to a wedding once that had the couple's bank details printed on the back to make two payments to. One was to pay your share of the wedding meal and the other was because they skipped the registry thing (what with having been living together for 8 years already in a house they already owned) and were accepting cash instead.

And no I didn't go.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:18 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, but no thanks anyway for the honor?
That was my thought, but they're family...what can you do. Shoot them I suppose, but that might be a bit messy
Old Feb 17th 2013, 10:32 pm
Queen of Diplomacy

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
I got an invite to a wedding once that had the couple's bank details printed on the back to make two payments to. One was to pay your share of the wedding meal and the other was because they skipped the registry thing (what with having been living together for 8 years already in a house they already owned) and were accepting cash instead.

And no I didn't go.
My brother got invited to the wedding of a workmate's daughter a few years ago. The invitation had a specific gift they were expecting from the guests. In my brother's case it was a $1400 painting. He'd never met the bride or groom before. He didn't go either.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 2:57 pm
Yeah that guy.

No. I won't be accepting your friend request. Why? Because you're 4 days old. I have a general rule to not become friends on social media with the children of people I know. Seems weird. Especially so when that person has a black-decaying bellybutton that hasn't even fallen off yet.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 4:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue View Post
Please stop posting about all your medical ailments ... I have no interest in the workings (or not as the case may be) of your innards.

That's how I feel about the Trailer Park ... it's all guts and butts in there lately. But I'm far too nice so say anything.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 4:24 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post

That's how I feel about the Trailer Park ... it's all guts and butts in there lately. But I'm far too nice so say anything.

Yep, that's why I stick to intestinal tweeting. Much more fun
Old Feb 18th 2013, 4:26 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Well as you're not on FB poopypants.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 4:36 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown View Post
Well as you're not on FB poopypants.
If I ever join facebook you'll be my first friend.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 6:20 pm
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

If I ever join facebook you'll be my first friend.
You'll fit right in with the rest of us....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.