Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Old Sep 12th 2014, 1:11 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
You an M both!

He loves to brag about how he manages to spend so little on shoes and how long they llast.
I plan to get a year out of each pair. One black for work and a pair of trainers for general use. I'm at 18 months on each of the pairs I have at the moment. I'll wear them until my feet start getting wet in the rain

Same goes for the rest of my clothes, I have a policy of spending as little as I can get away with. That being said, if you saw how much I am willing to spend on a new Taylor guitar you'd piss yourself. Probably much like you M and his bikes, I suppose ...

Sadly, I may have to violate my own rule for next season because I need a new pair of football boots and it seems impossible to find a pair for under $30.00 unless you're eight!
Old Sep 12th 2014, 1:32 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
That's nice. I'd never have a pair though because they violate my 'never pay more than $20.00 for a pair of ****ing shoes. They're ****ing shoes ... ' rule though.

Quite honestly, even $20.00 is pushing it for me.
I own a couple of pairs of sneakers and some Docs. Don't think I own actual shoes.
Old Sep 12th 2014, 1:33 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
I own a couple of pairs of sneakers and some Docs. Don't think I own actual shoes.
I need 'em for work. Otherwise I'd just be wearing my trainers every day
Old Sep 12th 2014, 1:47 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

I plan to get a year out of each pair. One black for work and a pair of trainers for general use. I'm at 18 months on each of the pairs I have at the moment. I'll wear them until my feet start getting wet in the rain

Same goes for the rest of my clothes, I have a policy of spending as little as I can get away with. That being said, if you saw how much I am willing to spend on a new Taylor guitar you'd piss yourself. Probably much like you M and his bikes, I suppose ...

Sadly, I may have to violate my own rule for next season because I need a new pair of football boots and it seems impossible to find a pair for under $30.00 unless you're eight!
Yep. He cannot complain about my shoe/boot passion when he has a shop full of motorcycles and parts that cost a lot more
Old Sep 12th 2014, 1:54 pm
Brexicide Now

Yep. He cannot complain about my shoe/boot passion when he has a shop full of motorcycles and parts that cost a lot more
At least motorbikes are fun and get you places. Shoes are useful for stopping your feet getting wet, but basically bugger all else
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Men's shoes and clothes are so much nicer than they used to be. I like all the little trainer/skate shoes.

Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:05 pm
Brexicide Now

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
Men's shoes and clothes are so much nicer than they used to be. I like all the little trainer/skate shoes.

http://www.thefamilygroove.com/wp-co...14/07/Vans.jpg
I hate those things, they're always worn by some godawful twat in skinny jeans who looks like Edward VII

Most of what I like to wear would be very at home in the audience at, say, a Status Quo concert
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:11 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeeah..... No.
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:13 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

You an M both!

He loves to brag about how he manages to spend so little on shoes and how long they llast.
It's hard to find a decent pair of winter shoes for under $20...but you can probably get away with not needing cold weather boots in Texas...
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:18 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeeah..... No.
Those Van's, they're comfy though...and they look better than Crocs.

Speaking of Crocs, I really should look out for a new pair on clearance...

My last pair of footware was a pair of boots from Clarks on clearance for under $50...had to get them because one of the toerags removed my shoes from my bag to stick another teddy bear in and some how I didn't think I could get away with going to a posh wedding do in a pair of blue and orange crocs.
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:20 pm
Brexicide Now

Yeeeah..... No.
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Yeeeah..... No.
I reckon you two would look cute in them
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon you two would look cute in them
Straight guys have no earthly idea how to clothe themselves.
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:30 pm
Brexicide Now

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Straight guys have no earthly idea how to clothe themselves.
The purpose of clothes are so nobody has to look at my arse and knob. I think I do a stellar job of making sure that is taken care of
Old Sep 12th 2014, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. They're easy and look alright...
The ones I'm getting (my foot is so naffing small I had to order them from online) are similar but no laces (hate those with a passion, always come undone on me )

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.