Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old Sep 22nd 2011, 11:34 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Originally Posted by DeltaSierra70 View Post
We have just had about 2 inches of rain in the past hour, and it's heading east Cindy. The cats are blaming me.
Been the same here for the last hour or so.. it's almost stopped now though.
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Evidently... so I'll shut up
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 11:56 pm
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute

Cold and wet here in Nottingham UK....But i'm back home to Spain tomorrow 36c there .
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 3:09 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Rainy here off and on the last few days, very tropical,
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 3:17 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
Rainy here off and on the last few days, very tropical,
We had our very minute monthly quota last weekend, not looking like any more our way for a while

On the other hand today is starting in the low 80's and it feels good. Would be now I'm back at work
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 9:02 pm
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Apparently too many people get tired of me posting the same kind of weather report day after day...
Lets liven it up then....

Today some flying brussel sprouts made the sky turn green in parts of outta Johannesburg.

In other areas it it 30 degrees and by the time I got home it was less than 25 degrees.....apart from in my bath when it was very warm indeed! Dense fog was also reported in parts of Jo'burg but we think this was due to the fact that MJVN doesn't know how to use her new toaster and has so far cremated 3 pieces of bread!
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Turned out to be quite a nice day, after the foggy start......
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 9:06 pm
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by COWBOY_BUILDER View Post
Cold and wet here in Nottingham UK....But i'm back home to Spain tomorrow 36c there .
WOO HOO I was born in Nottingham...always rains though...but you just can't beat the football!
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by COWBOY_BUILDER View Post
(sorry I missed you!)
Old Sep 24th 2011, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Another warm and muggy day! Come on already! If I wanted to live back East, I would have moved there!!
Old Sep 24th 2011, 3:35 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely sunny day, just been down to the beach and was watching the surfboat races
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
Another warm and muggy day! Come on already! If I wanted to live back East, I would have moved there!!
How is that possible? You live what 30 miles from us? We're having a very foggy and chilly day here despite the prediction of cloudy/sunny day......

Well call me a liar. The sun has decided to come out, despite the rain/wind warning issued by environment canada......hey Ill take it......

Last edited by willmore; Sep 24th 2011 at 8:38 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
How is that possible? You live what 30 miles from us? We're having a very foggy and chilly day here despite the prediction of cloudy/sunny day......

Well call me a liar. The sun has decided to come out, despite the rain/wind warning issued by environment canada......hey Ill take it......
Willmore, we're at least 200 miles from the Canadian border, not sure exactly how far into Canada you are after that.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 10:19 pm
Mad Moo plus 2

Do either of you know where you live or are you both just guessing? LOL Strange folks up North!!

It's dark and a bit windy here....would give better outlook but I can't see. It's partially clear too (fed up of that partially cloudy mediocre shit)....I can see a few stars intermittently between the scattering of clouds.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

52 here right now, considerably colder in the mountains surrounding us and more fresh snow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.