Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old May 1st 2010, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Originally Posted by kimandken View Post
Was just getting ready to go to the beach, all clouded over, not cold though...... i dont mind being eaten by a shark if the suns out.... but no, not if its overcast mmmmm i'll just wait for a bit!

Last night was a bit scary, we had to tornado sirens go off at three seperate times, luckily I was at a party at a friends house and she has a basement!
Old May 1st 2010, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post

Last night was a bit scary, we had to tornado sirens go off at three seperate times, luckily I was at a party at a friends house and she has a basement!
What are you still in the basement with your friend
Old May 1st 2010, 9:59 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

I watch your radar quite allot because MIL and step-FIL live in Edwardsville.

There were at least 5 or 6 warnings and constant watch all night!
Old May 2nd 2010, 2:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy View Post
I watch your radar quite allot because MIL and step-FIL live in Edwardsville.

There were at least 5 or 6 warnings and constant watch all night!
Yeah, I don't think we have had another season here (before this one) that has started out with this many warnings/watches since we moved here
Old May 2nd 2010, 2:59 am
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Weather here is wet,

10 and a half inches of rain today.
Old May 2nd 2010, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TN-Dave View Post
Weather here is wet,

10 and a half inches of rain today.
Looked pretty wet in KY too, from the little snippet of the derby I saw, I had to turn over because I can't stand seeing the horses fall down...with all that 'mud' I didn't think they would all finish
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:12 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Looked pretty wet in KY too, from the little snippet of the derby I saw, I had to turn over because I can't stand seeing the horses fall down...with all that 'mud' I didn't think they would all finish
Can imagine... if the TN weather and floods move north, good luck to you ! up there.
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:36 pm
Banned

rudolph hucker will become famous soon enough

lovely day here in sweden today. still a little cold though..soon we will have very little darkness then it can be very warm..too warm in fact.
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:15 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

WARM AND HUMID for the last few days-temps are barely changing from nightime to daytime. TOO early for this!
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
WARM AND HUMID for the last few days-temps are barely changing from nightime to daytime. TOO early for this!
Well ok, I don't feel so bad now. We've had (seemingly) weeks of rain with mild temps, but the last few days have been cold. Its supposed to be sunny by Thursday.
Old May 3rd 2010, 4:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

This morning, its 72F and rising...but the rain has just stopped...didn't do much to cool the place down, just made it swampy.
Old May 10th 2010, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kinda chilly here this morning, only 55....just got a call from a friend visiting her family in WI, she warned me that we are going to be having 'bad' tornadoes here today and offered me her basement!
Old May 10th 2010, 5:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It's 45F out at the moment, so much for the summer....been cold for a few days now, and for much of the week.
Old May 10th 2010, 6:04 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Kinda chilly here this morning, only 55....just got a call from a friend visiting her family in WI, she warned me that we are going to be having 'bad' tornadoes here today and offered me her basement!

Bookmark this link
Old May 10th 2010, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Chilly this morning, rain then sun, more rain than sun....and so the story goes.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.