Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:11 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

It's 6 am and already 30°. Forecast is for 41 again today, but we've easily broken that Sunday and yesterday. Sunday was 47C, yesterday 45C. It was so hot that the commuter trains were on 1/2 speed due to the tracks bending in the heat.

Kind of makes a girl homesick for Canadian winter.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Beautiful sunny and mild day, after a terrible wind/rain storm.....
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kind of makes a girl homesick for Canadian winter. [/QUOTE]

Yea, cant beat those prairie winters to separate the men from the boys.....
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:05 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Apparantly most rain they have seen in LA for 30 years. Even a tornado watch down by the coast.

Feel sorry for all the poor buggers with the mud though
Old Jan 20th 2010, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Partly sunny/cloudy today with a terrible wind, but still had a wonderful time at the beach with the dogs. When the sun was out, it was quite warm.....
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:34 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Down to a much more comfortable 35° today.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:13 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It was 15F out this morning when I went to take the missus to work...33F later in the morning when I did the groceries, quite literally sweating nuggets.

It's now 38F...quite definitely a heat wave out here.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first day this week I haven't looked outside first thing in the morning and thought I was in London!.....mist/fog everywhere!
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
It was 15F out this morning when I went to take the missus to work...33F later in the morning when I did the groceries, quite literally sweating nuggets.

It's now 38F...quite definitely a heat wave out here.
Isn't it just!

We got up to 35 here today.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 9:39 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Friggen orrible!!! HELLOOOOO PPL xx
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 9:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold View Post
Friggen orrible!!! HELLOOOOO PPL xx
Helloooooo, it's nice to see you!!! How are you and yours doing?
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 10:06 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Sue,

Gosh I have to say time has flown by. Im alive but life is crap, crap and more crap.

Jack goes up to Junior school in September and is a shining star in school, Harry turned two last boxing day and is an absolute darling, as for the eldest - she is lucky to be alive.

I have some update photos of the kids and if I can remember how to upload them then I will.

How are you and yours

M xx
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 10:10 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold View Post
Hello Sue,

Gosh I have to say time has flown by. Im alive but life is crap, crap and more crap.

Jack goes up to Junior school in September and is a shining star in school, Harry turned two last boxing day and is an absolute darling, as for the eldest - she is lucky to be alive.

I have some update photos of the kids and if I can remember how to upload them then I will.

How are you and yours

M xx
Blimey, I can't believe your little one is two already. Where did those two years go?

All is well with us, although I can relate to you and your eldest. Our son is 16 going on 60. Thinks he knows everything. Lots of rolling of eyes and huffing and puffing when he doesn't like what I am saying to him.

It's so nice to see you again, I hope it isn't a flying visit.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 5:55 pm
Account Closed

Frances Johnsen Troup is an unknown quantity at this point

Today is quite a pleasant day. The sun is shining even though it is also cool. It is to be about 40 degrees but going down to 32 at night.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Frances Johnsen Troup View Post
Today is quite a pleasant day. The sun is shining even though it is also cool. It is to be about 40 degrees but going down to 32 at night.
MY EYES, MY EYES.........

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.