Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:58 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather around your neck of the woods...

Originally Posted by ugacrew View Post
Well it looks like it's gonna be a hot one here in Kansas City. About 101 degrees (heat index) or 38 C. Thank goodness for the AC and covered parking. I'd be melting all over the asphalt outside if it weren't for that. Should cool off though with some wicked thunderstorms and monster hail. Sounds like good reading weather to me. Oh also a good reminder to get some lemons for some fresh lemonade.

How's it where you are?

101 real degrees...humidity up between armpit and swamp.
F**king too hot for man or beast.

What ever made me decide to leave Warrensburg Mo and come back to the G.G. south?????:curse::curse::curse:
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:04 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer View Post

What ever made me decide to leave Warrensburg Mo and come back to the G.G. south?????:curse::curse::curse:
optimism?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:15 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

You left Missouri for Alabama??? What glue were you sniffin' son? It's like going from bad to worse. I've been down around those parts this time of the year and it's hotter 'n' an armpit down thar. Stay cool IP. Move slow like.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

DebbieH is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a balmy 65 here in England today!!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:19 pm
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite nice today, comfortable, sunny and warm... top 60's I reckon. My OH in Dallas gets quite pissed off when I say temps are comfortable in this part of the UK, seeing as where she is at the mo it's the top end of 90F and her car AC isn't functioning very good ...

---
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:48 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britex01 View Post
Quite nice today, comfortable, sunny and warm... top 60's I reckon. My OH in Dallas gets quite pissed off when I say temps are comfortable in this part of the UK, seeing as where she is at the mo it's the top end of 90F and her car AC isn't functioning very good ...

---
Looks like the thread got merged with something.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:59 pm
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the thread got merged with something.
More data required... Malfunction... Brain waves confused... Please apply correct co-ordinates.. Press button B and start afresh... You are being monitored... Please extract finger from cavity...

---

Last edited by britex01; Jul 21st 2008 at 11:18 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Move north young man, move north.

Beautiful day here in paradise. Sunny, 21C with breeze off the ocean. Perfect day and our vegetable garden is going nuts.......!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:04 am
In yonder hills

Originally Posted by willmore View Post

Beautiful day here in paradise. Sunny, 21C with breeze off the ocean. Perfect day and our vegetable garden is going nuts.......!
That's it, rub it in.... You're as bad as me! ...

---
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:34 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
optimism?
20 grand a year as best as I recall now...plus the 20'' of snow on the ground 1.5 years ago.

*Think hard- Must think of the 70 degree December/jan/Feb days, Think hard- Must think of the 70 degree December/jan/Feb days, Think hard- Must think of the 70 degree December/jan/Feb days*
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:36 am
Maño-Americano

Originally Posted by willmore View Post

Hvae I ever told you how much I hate you?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:39 am
Riding on silver wings

Hvae I ever told you how much I hate you?
Oh just wait till winter when she's bitching about freezing her crotch off trying to shovel from out of all that massive snow. Meanwhile IP is walking around without a coat.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 2:08 am
Maño-Americano

Oh just wait till winter when she's bitching about freezing her crotch off trying to shovel from out of all that massive snow. Meanwhile IP is walking around without a coat.

Hell, she's from Cananda...where 138" of snow is a bad year- cuz you only got out the snowmobile 10 times, and the Hockey pond was not frozen enough to play until Mid October..

Plus, her crotch never freezes I am told.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 2:10 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Well we may be saying Hello Dolly on Wednesday...........
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 2:30 am
Riding on silver wings

Hell, she's from Cananda...where 138" of snow is a bad year- cuz you only got out the snowmobile 10 times, and the Hockey pond was not frozen enough to play until Mid October..

Plus, her crotch never freezes I am told.
Go Willmore go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.