Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:18 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

It is very cold and extremely windy, we can hear the wind blowing from our office and one of our girls said she nearly got blown over.

Hope it subsides by the time I go home.

And I have scarf on as it is freezing in here,
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:23 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

We were expecting some major storm that never turned up...only a little snow Saturday night a few inches....then rain....temp up to 8 degrees yesterday....

Temp now -7..wind chill -11...not windy clear skies...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:29 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just had your part of the world on the News, hope you have batten down the hatches, got you shovel at the ready and got your thermals on because boy it looks like your going to need um
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy View Post
Just had your part of the world on the News, hope you have batten down the hatches, got you shovel at the ready and got your thermals on because boy it looks like your going to need um
actually it's supposed to warm up over the next week...plus two or something like that...and rain.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:59 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Are you shoveling some more snow? Have some love to keep you going ..
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by anabella View Post
Are you shoveling some more snow? Have some love to keep you going ..
Had to shovel to get out of the driveway...again. And the lot here was a disaster. Almost finished clearing snow though...and a little love always helps.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:26 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Rain, but it's alright. It keeps the grass growing and thus the cows fed.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:39 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunny and worm, 65f.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hatfield1 View Post
Sunny and worm, 65f.
hmmm worm? interesting
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:53 pm

hmmm worm? interesting
Ya not hot, not cold, just worm. Or warmish if you prefer.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ya not hot, not cold, just worm. Or warmish if you prefer.
Well all I can say is...................

**** OFF YA WARMISH BINT

Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:57 pm

Well all I can say is...................

**** OFF YA WARMISH BINT

Thank you I shall, in my flip flops none the less.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you I shall, in my flip flops none the less.
I'm gonna get you. Oh yes, I'm gonna get you good.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:01 pm

I'm gonna get you. Oh yes, I'm gonna get you good.
Ok that’s fine you can find me at the beach in a few hours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.