Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Pink Floyd to reform for live 8

Pink Floyd to reform for live 8

Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:12 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pink Floyd to reform for live 8

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
*Rumble faint's with excitement*
I often have that effect
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:30 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
What other bands................???????
There's always one whinger.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/4079644.stm
Old Jun 13th 2005, 8:49 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iginla
FFS at least he is getting off of his arse and doing something about it, more than we can say for a lot of the worlds governments, that do have the means to help money and food wise. The worlds goverments are all just so selfishly wrapped up in there own political world bitching and sniping and not looking at this problem realistically, while there are tens of thousands of people dying everyday from their need of basic necessities. Give him a break for christ sakes...bloody dimwits!

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Jun 13th 2005 at 8:52 am.
Old Jun 13th 2005, 9:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

A recent picture of Syd

Old Jun 13th 2005, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
I've seen them four times at Wembley, London arena and twice at Earls Court.

I'd have a seizure if they played a gig and I missed it, especially as I've never seen them play with Gilmour.
I saw them about 20 years ago at Earls Court...
Old Jun 13th 2005, 1:01 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

A recent picture of Syd

Shine on you crazy diamond.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:34 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had texted for tickets now. I could endure U2 and Robbie if I was going to get to see Pink Floyd.

Saw Ozzie Pink Floyd a few weeks ago, and they were brilliant. Light effects, inflatable kangaroo, music spot on and all the Storm Thorgosen photos doctered to include a pink kangaroo. Great night.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I wish I had texted for tickets now. I could endure U2 and Robbie if I was going to get to see Pink Floyd.

Saw Ozzie Pink Floyd a few weeks ago, and they were brilliant. Light effects, inflatable kangaroo, music spot on and all the Storm Thorgosen photos doctered to include a pink kangaroo. Great night.
Tickets are going for a mint on ebay.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Yeah I hear they are very good
Old Jun 14th 2005, 3:39 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Good article on Floyd

Here
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:17 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Tickets are going for a mint on ebay.
Not any more.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by Iginla
Good, I've had prior experience of this with West Ham tickets going for up to a grand
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:28 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

"Look mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky"
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:29 pm
Deep in the red C.

Good, I've had prior experience of this with West Ham tickets going for up to a grand
The biggest problem with this (IMO) is ticketbloody master and their stupid quickticket system where you can print or save the ticket off for N. American events as a pdf file with the barcode on it for scanning at the venue.

Means that anyone anywhere in the world can buy the ticket, sell it and deliver it via e-mail.

This was a big problem last year in Calgary for the Stanley cup finals resulting in such an uproar that the club ordered that all tickets had to be pick up at venue only with the credit card and another piece of id. Meant the touts couldn't sell and all seats not taken by the end of the first period were sold at half price to a crowd outside with the proceeds going to charity.

Last edited by Iginla; Jun 14th 2005 at 8:33 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Is Roger Waters playing?

And yeh, where IS Syd?

Shine on ...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.