Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

So what has improved this time????
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:02 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
My feet are sticking to the floor now, so I suppose it's going well. Just leave the beer there on the floor and within a few days we'll not know the difference between this pub and the previous ones.

I'm fine, waiting for tomorrow. I'll be flying to Berlin for my interview with the Canadians, which is Wednesday morning.

I read you were knackered after this weekend. Any better now the evening has started?

I'm not quite sure as yet, my head is sore but I'm not as touchy as I was earlier, however, the night is but a pup, I'm sure someone will piss me off later.

How's Amy haven't seen her about much lately.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:03 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

The company perhaps, but I take nothing for granted anymore.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester
The company perhaps, but I take nothing for granted anymore.
Good evening to you Kevin...
And youre enigmatic again tonight.....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

No holes in the walls yet where the posters used to hang.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:06 pm
Banned

Good evening to you Kevin...
And youre enigmatic again tonight.....

Kevin huh, is this a business meeting my fiend?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not quite sure as yet, my head is sore but I'm not as touchy as I was earlier, however, the night is but a pup, I'm sure someone will piss me off later.

How's Amy haven't seen her about much lately.
Working her ass off. And busy with the kids, taking them to school and back and entertaining them in the evenings. It's about time she'll have another partner.....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No holes in the walls yet where the posters used to hang.
Thats easy to fix...
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kevin huh, is this a business meeting my fiend?
Do you want me to call you Judie???
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:08 pm
Banned

Working her ass off. And busy with the kids, taking them to school and back and entertaining them in the evenings. It's about time she'll have another partner.....

I know she works like a trojan, is she getting more help from brother & sil yet?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:09 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Goede avond Toon and everybody else.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:09 pm
Banned

Do you want me to call you Judie???

Whatever makes you happy dude, either way I don't give a *****, OK?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Goede avond Toon and everybody else.

Ro babe, how is my favourite Canadian tonight, eh?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Evening all!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whatever makes you happy dude, either way I don't give a *****, OK?
Thats beautiful.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.