Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:23 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester
Ro, I'd rather spend time with you here than a whole lot of other *****ers.
Oh, that makes me feel so special; being preferred over convicts. You are very charming Kev.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:26 am
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Oh, that makes me feel so special; being preferred over convicts. You are very charming Kev.

What's wrong with your eye Ro, are you taking the piss?

Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:30 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Subtlety is an art form yes?
*****ing 'A'.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:31 am

What's wrong with your eye Ro, are you taking the piss?

Nothing wrong with my eye Kev but I've just burnt my tongue on hot coffee

This party is really rockin' btw
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by 1066
*****ing 'A'.
You have something against 'eh?' ? ... or has something gone over my head?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:35 am
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with my eye Kev but I've just burnt my tongue on hot coffee

This party is really rockin' btw

Yeah, wooooooooh, eeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:36 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

You have something against 'eh?' ? ... or has something gone over my head?
I couldn't spell 'eh'.......anyway, I'm not a Canadian!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:37 am

I couldn't spell 'eh'.......anyway, I'm not a Canadian!!
Thank your lucky stars!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:39 am
Happily hungover

Thank your lucky stars!

Aw, it can't be that bad......there are plenty of you around.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:44 am

Aw, it can't be that bad......there are plenty of you around.
Oh, yeah it's great! I've a dorky accent, the country's going down the toilet and worst of all people assume I'm from Toronto.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:48 am
Happily hungover

Oh, yeah it's great! I've a dorky accent, the country's going down the toilet and worst of all people assume I'm from Toronto.
I think the Canadian accent is nice - much milder than some south of the 49th.

Can't say much about the Toronto thing......isn't that somewhere around the centre of the Universe!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:48 am
Banned

When did you leave Toronto then Ro?

People are weird Ro, you should know that.

"Oh you're from Canada, you must know XYZ, but he's from Ontario"
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:51 am
Banned

Listen I think the convicts have escaped
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:52 am

I think the Canadian accent is nice - much milder than some south of the 49th.

Can't say much about the Toronto thing......isn't that somewhere around the centre of the Universe!
You're just being nice cuz I've brought the weed.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:54 am
Banned

You're just being nice cuz I've brought the weed.
Can I play some Bob Marley now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.