Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:17 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ben is just jealous as we are cyber snoggers.

How is Jared? And what did your daughter do to your eye? :scared:

Abdel told me to tell you hello by the way.

Jared's cool Sam, thanks, we have his appointment for the muscle biopsy in two weeks time, which they'll do under GA.

Gaby was in bed with us last night and she rolled over and caught me in the eye with her fingers. it seems like her finger nail has left me with a corneal abrasion, so my eye is Cholramphenicolled and patched, and still quite sore, I'm going to get to bed early tonight i think.

Please tell him I say Hi too, how have things been in Algeria & how is his mum btw?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:18 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Bob!

(Sam runs up to Bob and jumps into his arms and snogs him)

Just because I love seeing you blush.

Dear little Bobbie, he's such a cutie
Let me smack my Bobbies bootie
He's rather shy and goes quite red
Let me take my Bob to bed.

Samantha, you're such a naughty tease!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester
Samantha, you're such a naughty tease!
Now whats going on here? Whos snogging who - honestly i cant leave for a mo!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:29 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Jared's cool Sam, thanks, we have his appointment for the muscle biopsy in two weeks time, which they'll do under GA.

Gaby was in bed with us last night and she rolled over and caught me in the eye with her fingers. it seems like her finger nail has left me with a corneal abrasion, so my eye is Cholramphenicolled and patched, and still quite sore, I'm going to get to bed early tonight i think.

Please tell him I say Hi too, how have things been in Algeria & how is his mum btw?
His mum isnt too bad. He phoned me yesterday to tell me the exact countdown to coming home.

Then he called me this morning.

Some Arab tried to hit on to me at my pals wedding. Long story which resulted in me telling him to ***** off fluently in Arabic.

I told Abdel and said I had dealt with it. But if Abdel ever met him, he would rip his arms off.

Bastard, this bloke smelt so bad, I told him he needed a bath. There is nothing worse than when an Arab hits on another Arabs wife. Nothing worse and a huge mistake.

Luckily though, he knows I can deal with it.

Do you want a horlicks? I am making one for myself.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore

She's teasing Bob again, on purpose!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:31 pm
Banned

His mum isnt too bad. He phoned me yesterday to tell me the exact countdown to coming home.

Some Arab tried to hit on to me at my pals wedding. Long story which resulted in me telling him to ***** off fluently in Arabic.

I told Abdel and said I had dealt with it. But if Abdel ever met him, he would rip his arms off.

Bastard, this bloke smelt so bad, I told him he needed a bath. There is nothing worse than when an Arab hits on another Arabs wife. Nothing worse and a huge mistake.

Please hon, just what the doctor ordered!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Got any hobnobs? I've run out!

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Im snogging Bob and Kev and Ben is watching.

And I am going to bed in 5 as I have to be up early.

Im about to make a horlicks.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She's teasing Bob again, on purpose!
Sam is such a charmer!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im snogging Bob and Kev and Ben is watching.

And I am going to bed in 5 as I have to be up early.

Im about to make a horlicks.
wj and ben aren't joining in -hard to believe!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:33 pm

Please hon, just what the doctor ordered!

Im knackered.

I look like a bag of shit when im tired.

Gordon is curled up on the chair looking very ginger and Rema is on the sofa.

I might (gulp) leave them together as they sleep together.

I shall be with lemon sucker tomorrow and my new cling on friend.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:34 pm

wj and ben aren't joining in -hard to believe!

Oh no, Ive snogged Kev (Sam sits on Kevs knee and snogs him)

You want to have a go? He can take the two of us.
Banned

Im knackered.

I look like a bag of shit when im tired.

Gordon is curled up on the chair looking very ginger and Rema is on the sofa.

I might (gulp) leave them together as they sleep together.

I shall be with lemon sucker tomorrow and my new cling on friend.

Who's the cling on friend then apart from lemon sucker?
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

good evening ladies and hows it hanging
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh no, Ive snogged Kev (Sam sits on Kevs knee and snogs him)

You want to have a go? He can take the two of us.
I like to torture my men first.......and with the sore eye and tooth...I think l'll leave for another day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.