Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:24 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by Bob
afternoon all

Hi Bob, welcome back Sue.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester
Hi Bob, welcome back Sue.
Hi bob and wj - sure is dead around here!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by 1066

Wow!! You think you have a sore eye!!
Sure would be nice if you posted a link that my Mac could open!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:12 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, wazzzzzzzzuuppppp?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:16 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, wazzzzzzzzuuppppp?

BUD VIES ER
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Brisben
BUD VIES ER

Ben dude, what's happening?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:25 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Ben dude, what's happening?
Not a lot mate, Bored really No one to insult

Woz happening in your part of the world.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:27 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore

I'll try again, Sue....just for you!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll try again, Sue....just for you!!
Thank you so much for sharing that with me, especially after I just had my lunch!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:29 pm
Banned

Not a lot mate, Bored really No one to insult

Woz happening in your part of the world.

I hear ya Ben, not a lot, gonna be an early night methinks, typing out of one eye.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:30 pm
Born to be wild....

well why don't you purchase a proper puter
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well why don't you purchase a proper puter
That's ok...take your hit....the line forms here......!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:32 pm
Born to be wild....

That's ok...take your hit....the line forms here......!
On a lighter note;

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the African desert. During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.
He asks the Sergeant why the camel is kept there. The nervous sergeant said, Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have "urges".
That's why we have the camel." The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges", so the camel can stay."
About a month later, the Captain starts having his own "urges".
Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel. When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?",
No . not really, sir...They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:33 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for sharing that with me, especially after I just had my lunch!
Well, you did ask!! Hows things in Victoria today?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, you did ask!! Hows things in Victoria today?
you are really a cheeky little bugger!

Things are great I guess...miserable weather......

how are things with you.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.