Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:54 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Bit better thanks...

Oh dear ! You better not give up before I come ! (If you are that is)
No way girl......

But will cut it out in the week though...or maybe a couple of nights in the week

I didnt have a drink last night....and i will not have one tonight but will probably have a bottle on Wednesday night when i watch Lost
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:55 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Men at work ? do they play that all the time over there?

Just getting together all our bits to apply and hopefully next year to validate the visa....presuming we are accepted

I hope that offer is still on the cards
of course it is I take in all the waifs and strays

men down under, heard it once since I got here...

why validation, are you going back to the UK afterwards?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

No way girl......

But will cut it out in the week though...or maybe a couple of nights in the week

I didnt have a drink last night....and i will not have one tonight but will probably have a bottle on Wednesday night when i watch Lost

Good on you (first and last sentence )
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:00 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
of course it is I take in all the waifs and strays

men down under, heard it once since I got here...

why validation, are you going back to the UK afterwards?
I am not sure yet Dave.......If we get it through quick then maybe yes!

When's you Mum visiting?

Waifs and strays .......cheeky Sod. I bet you'd have me doing all the cleanng and ccoking to earn my keep...would'nt you ?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:09 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure yet Dave.......If we get it through quick then maybe yes!

When's you Mum visiting?

Waifs and strays .......cheeky Sod. I bet you'd have me doing all the cleanng and ccoking to earn my keep...would'nt you ?
me mam comes on the 26th

If you don't want to pull your weight I'll find you a rental

talking of which me sons mates are coming over end of Nov, I thought I'd end up with them put found them a rental, 400 bucks a week, bout 160 English squids...
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:14 pm

me mam comes on the 26th

If you don't want to pull your weight I'll find you a rental

talking of which me sons mates are coming over end of Nov, I thought I'd end up with them put found them a rental, 400 bucks a week, bout 160 English squids...
I'll be picking your brains about rentals in the near future.

I think we are going to rent our own house here for a while It's all so confusing what to do for the best isnt it?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:16 pm
Keeping it fairly real

I'll be picking your brains about rentals in the near future.

I think we are going to rent our own house here for a while It's all so confusing what to do for the best isnt it?
we sold ours but rented back off the buyers, we were damned lucky as the market was just about to drop.

I'll send you some links for houses in a day or 2...
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:18 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

afternoon all.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brisben
afternoon all.
Hi Ben.

How you doing?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:27 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ben.

How you doing?

good Cas, U?

Where you heading to in the UK then ?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:30 pm
Account Closed

good Cas, U?

Where you heading to in the UK then ?
Not bad Ben

South Cheshire...then a trip to Coventry to see friends for a couple of days before flying home. Only going for a couple of weeks.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:30 pm

we sold ours but rented back off the buyers, we were damned lucky as the market was just about to drop.

I'll send you some links for houses in a day or 2...
Thanks Dave...will appreciate that.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:31 pm
Born to be wild....

Not bad Ben

South Cheshire...then a trip to Coventry to see friends for a couple of days before flying home. Only going for a couple of weeks.

Nice, well OK it ain't very nice here. but am sure you know that already !

Hope you have a pleasant time.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

Nice, well OK it ain't very nice here. but am sure you know that already !

Hope you have a pleasant time.
In some respects, I'm looking forward to it - in others I'm not - my family and I have things to resolve. Oh well, it will only be for two weeks if it does go tits up.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:35 pm
Born to be wild....

In some respects, I'm looking forward to it - in others I'm not - my family and I have things to resolve. Oh well, it will only be for two weeks if it does go tits up.
You will have a nice time, I can appreciate why you would be looking forward to it.

So you all packed yet, or in true fashion waiting till the day before you fly out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.