Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:17 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

what's the crack?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walla1
what's the crack?
Crack had dried up
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:24 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Crack had dried up
really?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

really?
Not telling.

It had been quiet though.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:32 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Not telling.

It had been quiet though.
it always is until America wakes up.

I'm listening to illegal Irish music, mate brought some CD's from Ireland for me

"armoured cars and tanks and guns came to take away our sons but every man will stand behind the men behind the wire"

referring to internment....
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

I'm listening to illegal Irish music, mate brought some CD's from Ireland for me

"armoured cars and tanks and guns came to take away our sons but every man will stand behind the men behind the wire"

Good job it isn't secret, illegal music. You Irish Dave?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:40 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Top of the morning to you Dave .....hi Cas
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Hi Donna - you alright?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:43 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Good job it isn't secret, illegal music. You Irish Dave?
grandparents.

the CD's are only sold in pubs in the Republic
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:43 pm
Keeping it fairly real

hey ho Donna
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:45 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna - you alright?
Fine thanks Cas ....how about you?

Just back in from the doctor's.....she thinks i drink too much alcohol i was so embarressed she printed of a fact sheet on women and their weekly alcohol consumption When i read it she is absolutley right i do drink too much
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:45 pm

hey ho Donna
Diddley do Dave
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:46 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Diddley do Dave
when you coming to the land down under then?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

Fine thanks Cas ....how about you?

Just back in from the doctor's.....she thinks i drink too much alcohol i was so embarressed she printed of a fact sheet on women and their weekly alcohol consumption When i read it she is absolutley right i do drink too much
Bit better thanks...

Oh dear ! You better not give up before I come ! (If you are that is)
Old Oct 4th 2005, 12:52 pm

when you coming to the land down under then?
Men at work ? do they play that all the time over there?

Just getting together all our bits to apply and hopefully next year to validate the visa....presuming we are accepted

I hope that offer is still on the cards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.