Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by wmoore
Evening. how's you today?

I'm here so I must have a pulse and be breathing, what more could I possibly ask for, how are you?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:47 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester
I'm here so I must have a pulse and be breathing, what more could I possibly ask for, how are you?
Sounds fair enough to me

I'm not bad ta. Had my Foxtel installed today (which means I'll be staying up VERY late to watch the England game) and I bought a couple of cool bar stools to go beside my bar. Off to the Gold Coast for some R & R tomorrow
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:51 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds fair enough to me

I'm not bad ta. Had my Foxtel installed today (which means I'll be staying up VERY late to watch the England game) and I bought a couple of cool bar stools to go beside my bar. Off to the Gold Coast for some R & R tomorrow

That's sweet, so did you say that your broadband will take a while thoough, was that part of the package?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:54 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

That's sweet, so did you say that your broadband will take a while thoough, was that part of the package?
Broadband is part of the package but I don't know when it will be activated. I'm with AAPT but here all line activations have to go through Telstra (think BT). Telstra are saying there may be an 'obstacle' on my line stopping BB working but they will happily investigate if I put an order in with them AAPT have said I can get 256k at least and they are hoping to supply 1500k. So we wait and see ......
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again

Well, my trip to the supermarket was very good !

Trip being a very apt word - you know when you are coming down from a trip and decide that you might be hungry and go to a shop that you think you know - and it all bright and beautiful, and they seem to be selling some very interesting things ?

This 'no smoking' business is pretty good - might have to restart, just so I can give up again
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:57 pm
Banned

Broadband is part of the package but I don't know when it will be activated. I'm with AAPT but here all line activations have to go through Telstra (think BT). Telstra are saying there may be an 'obstacle' on my line stopping BB working but they will happily investigate if I put an order in with them AAPT have said I can get 256k at least and they are hoping to supply 1500k. So we wait and see ......

Ah right, do they have approximate dates for you?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:58 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hello again

Trip being a very apt word - you know when you are coming down from a trip and decide that you might be hungry and go to a shop that you think you know - and it all bright and beautiful, and they seem to be selling some very interesting things ?

This 'no smoking' business is pretty good - might have to restart, just so I can give up again
Hi Cas. You feeling allright?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

Ah right, do they have approximate dates for you?
Hahahahahehehehe ..... Oh sorry. No. They tend not to do things like make any kind of promise on service here
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:59 pm
Banned

Hello again

Wow isn't that logic amazing huh Cas?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Hi Cas. You feeling allright?
Feeling pretty good at the moment

how are you ? Start smoking, then give up - it's fun (at times )
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Wow isn't that logic amazing huh Cas?
I am known for my amazing logic
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:02 pm
What's happening dudes?

Feeling pretty good at the moment

how are you ? Start smoking, then give up - it's fun (at times )
OK, let me just find my matches.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:02 pm
Banned

I am known for my amazing logic

I don't mean you personally, but the addicts disillusionment in cold turky!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

I don't mean you personally, but the addicts disillusionment in cold turky!

Pardon?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 1:06 pm
Banned

Pardon?

Giving up your tobacco addiction and waxing lyrical.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.