Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by Wicked Jester
Sometimes it feels as if there's been a nuclear holocaust and you're the sole survivor in this place.
I get that feeling all the time....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by shoushou
I dont like where this conversation is going......
You're the leader.....!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sometimes it feels as if there's been a nuclear holocaust and you're the sole survivor in this place.
Yep.....I know....!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:10 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

I get that feeling all the time....
The thread's buzzing away and then all of a sudden everyone disappears, feels very surreal.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

The thread's buzzing away and then all of a sudden everyone disappears, feels very surreal.
Better get used to it, happens all the time.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:12 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Better get used to it, happens all the time.

Ek wou juis vra waar is jy, gesels jy alweer met jou verloofde?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i think tino is the only one "buzzing"!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore

Oh, right
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Are you feeling my buzz????
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, right
Are you buzzing as well?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you feeling my buzz????
I was always taught never to touch anything that didnt belong to me!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:19 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Sometimes I can barely keep up and then bam! I'm talking to myself.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Ek wou juis vra waar is jy, gesels jy alweer met jou verloofde?
Nee, maar over twee weken vlieg ik weer naar Texas. Dan blijf ik daar bijna drie maanden.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was always taught never to touch anything that didnt belong to me!
But you act differently
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Sometimes I can barely keep up and then bam! I'm talking to myself.
Talking to yourself isn't that bad. The worst thing that can happen is that no one is listening.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.