Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

My Friend's Daughter X Factor Top 10 Finalist!

My Friend's Daughter X Factor Top 10 Finalist!

Old Nov 20th 2012, 11:01 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up My Friend's Daughter X Factor Top 10 Finalist!

Woo Hoo

I posted a few weeks ago (can't find the original post) that my friend Hilery's daughter, Beatrice Miller was chosen to be a participant in this season's edition of the X Factor.

Bea is a beautiful talented girl and wise beyond her 13 years. She's in the youngest 'teens' group in the competition with Britney Spears being her mentor. TBH I don't think her voice is as strong as her 'rivals', Carly Rose Sonnenclar and Diamond White (whom I think is the best singer) but Bea has a lovely sunny personality. I don't think she will win but it's massive exposure for her (although I hope she doesn't end up with issues like some other child stars have).

Although I'm now in Switzerland, the X Factor USA is shown on British TV so I can pick it up here a few days later (and it's all over Youtube when you type in Beatrice Miller). Bea has even been out to South Africa this past Summer filming with Hilary Swank for an HBO movie. The producer was so impressed with her that he had her script re-written to give her a bigger part.

Watch out for Bea live on the X Factor on Thanksgiving night, with the results show on Friday night.

Go Beatrice!

and sadly -

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...3qtT9pNvQnBNsL
Old Nov 20th 2012, 11:45 am
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all
Default Re: My Friend's Daughter X Factor Top 10 Finalist!

We are watching it, she is really great, our favourite is Vino Alan.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 3:18 pm
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Friend's Daughter X Factor Top 10 Finalist!

We've been watching it too. Her audition really impressed us. I think she has the voice to compete but appears to be struggling with nerves a little and the last few weeks haven't been her strongest. It's completely understandable, it's a lot to ask for someone so young. There is serious competition with the young girls though. They are all very talented.

We too are fans of Vino. I don't really get Tate though. I was really surprised he was top again last week.