Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Mrs Nice Guy

Mrs Nice Guy

Old Apr 26th 2011, 1:16 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mrs Nice Guy

Really sorry mate.

Thoughts and prayers from me and mine to you and yours.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you all so much on behalf of Mrs Nice Guy

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts and also the PM's.

A special thank you to Sue (Admin) and the lovely welshviking whom have given us cyber-support over the last few weeks, it has been much appreciated and meant so much to us.

The service for Mrs Nice Guy was lovely, just what Mrs Nice Guy would have wanted.

There was a full requiem mass, nice prayers and it was a very special family orientated service, I guess there must have been about 40 friends, relatives and members of the church present.

Afterwards we went to the cemetery followed by more prayers and sprinkling of rose petals on Mrs Nice Guy's coffin as Mrs Nice Guy was lowered gently into the ground, all very tasteful and beautifully done.

We have been to see Mrs Nice Guy's final resting place several times and put some nice flowers on her grave.

Mrs Nice Guy is in a lovely position with rolling hills in the background.

The children and I miss her terribly, we still continue to talk to her in the house, seeking advise and help.

For those who are perhaps not aware Mrs Nice Guy had advanced breast cancer with numerous other cancers throughout Mrs Nice Guy's body.

Nice Boy, Nice Girl and I were present when Mrs Nice Guy peacefully died at home.

Just a few hours earlier Nice Girl asked Mrs Nice Guy how she was feeling, Mrs Nice Guy replied: I'm fine.

A great testament to Mrs Nice Guy's strength.

As welshviking mentioned, please put what ever you can afford towards Breast Cancer in honour of Mrs Nice Guy,

This nasty, spiteful, horrid disease can be beaten, all it requires is, as usual, the money and research to do it.

I still can't believe my best friend has gone.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 11:43 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you all so much on behalf of Mrs Nice Guy

Originally Posted by Nice Guy View Post
What a lovely post NG. I hope your 30 years of beautiful memories can help you and your children though what must be a very difficult time.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 1:37 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

.......I still can't believe my best friend has gone.
Gone but not forgotten mate & one day you'll meet again.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like everything was done beautifully, sending love and wishing you all strength xx
Old Apr 29th 2011, 5:54 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Really sorry to hear that NG, Sorry im miles away at the best of times
Old Apr 29th 2011, 8:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I was fine until this bit...

Like I said, our thoughts are with you and your family mate.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Lots of hugs and love heading your way for you, family and friends at this tragic time. Keep those wonderful memories of all your years together close to your heart, and know that her spirit will always be with you.......
Old Apr 29th 2011, 9:08 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely post Mr NG, once again so sorry it truly is an awful disease. Wishing you and your kids love and strength at this terrible time.
Old Apr 29th 2011, 10:52 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

What a lovely tribute NG,she is still with you.Lots of love to you and the children
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts and also the PM's....

Beautiful tribute and I'm sure she went happy knowing how loved she was. All good wishes to you and the Nice kids.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 7:01 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

my deepest and sincere condolences Mr NG..
Old May 3rd 2011, 5:38 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get on here much anymore NG, but I've always enjoyed your quirky posts. You have my sincere condolences. Chin up old chap.
Old May 4th 2011, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

What a sad,but lovely post,I'm so sad for you and your family,but glad for Mrs.Nice Guy,she isn't in pain any longer,she'll always be with you all in your hearts,she was obviously a very lovely,brave woman.
Old May 5th 2011, 4:28 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear this Mr NG.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.