Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Movie Reviews

Movie Reviews

Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:10 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movie Reviews

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
that was the very first time i saw her it was Dr Zivargo shown on pbs, it sucked and so did her acting...she is pretty though...and maybe her acting has improved "shrug"

p.s bob i always mean to ask...what the heck is *l*
Yup, that's the show....anyway, I think that was the first big thing for her, anyway, no one's perfect

And *l*=L=Laugh, I just got use to stickin' 'em between a pair of *'s so wouldn't look like a random letter
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:12 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Bob
Yup, that's the show....anyway, I think that was the first big thing for her, anyway, no one's perfect

And *l*=L=Laugh, I just got use to stickin' 'em between a pair of *'s so wouldn't look like a random letter
and I thought *l* was supposed to be you the morning after ...

Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:14 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
Aye
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:14 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

can you explain that one to me
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:17 pm
Brit'n'TX

can you explain that one to me
nope!

Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:20 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

nope!
ahh well guess i'm just to young and innocent to hear the answer
Seen any good movies lately Brit? wanna share a review withus?
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:25 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Hehe...I'm sure
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:25 pm
Brit'n'TX

Seen any good movies lately Brit? wanna share a review withus?
haven't been to the flicks in years and don't subscribe to the movie channels on cable ... just wait til they come on normal channels ...

I'm more of a fan of oldies - now I could give you a list of my favourites if you like!

Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:28 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

haven't been to the flicks in years and don't subscribe to the movie channels on cable ... just wait til they come on normal channels ...
Brave person...couldn't handle those movie marathon events because of the endless adds
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:29 pm
Back Again

I'm more of a fan of oldies - now I could give you a list of my favourites if you like!
I love old movies!! right now i have a card that lets me rent DVD's from blockbuster for $1.99 so i'm going movie crazy...just want to know what's good ,what's bad...i hate watching movies on regular t.v they cut them something chronic ....sometimes it just spoils the whole movie!!!
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:53 pm
GJB
dart throwin' doofus

GJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to beholdGJB is a splendid one to behold

Saw "The Incredibles" a couple of weeks back and it was, erm, er, incredible.

It was pretty funny, I really enjoyed it, and very family friendly.

Gary
Old Nov 26th 2004, 9:07 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by GJB
Saw "The Incredibles" a couple of weeks back and it was, erm, er, incredible.

It was pretty funny, I really enjoyed it, and very family friendly.

Gary
My kids are dying to see that , i hope it comes out on DVD soon with the 5 of us a family trip to the movies is expensive...nevermind the price of the consession stand :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2004, 9:08 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

My kids are dying to see that , i hope it comes out on DVD soon with the 5 of us a family trip to the movies is expensive...nevermind the price of the consession stand :scared:

The kids will love it CA....

Its really good....
Old Nov 26th 2004, 9:47 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

My kids are dying to see that...
Well worth getting that, one the list to get to, really funny movie, good for everyone...shame the game was pants by all accounts.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 6:05 pm
Back Again

Ella Enchanted- cute little movie it's Cinderella meets Princess Bride meets Shrek.Great family movie especially for the girls and there's enough going on to keep a child with A.D.D watching ..Score 6

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.