Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Just want to say...

Just want to say...

Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:26 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just want to say...

Originally Posted by Poppy girl View Post
Flippen heck she really did leave thought she was doing a Wilmore
Account is Closed.
I think she has just typed that in herself, last activity on her account was 3.20am this morning.

She wouldnt leave us.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:29 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess View Post
I think she has just typed that in herself, last activity on her account was 3.20am this morning.

She wouldnt leave us.
Not so sure you can no longer PM her or send an email.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 2:37 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess View Post

She wouldnt leave us.
Not so sure you can no longer PM her or send an email.
Nu-Shooz is old news....believe.

At least she said bye bye
Old Apr 10th 2010, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

She posted pretty much the same post on MBTTUK, little bit more in than this one....Sounds like she is doing very well and in a happy place, I say good luck to her and I wish her all the very best

People come and go on here all the time, some only pop in for one specific question, then they don't need it anymore. Some people stay longer, for all sorts of different reasons, mainly because we get something out of it (whatever that may be) Nu Shooz, is back in the UK and sounds to be loving every minute of it, she said herself, she is in a different place now, than when she joined and doesn't really have those same needs Good for her!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 1:41 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

I understand it - you can get stuck here and not really live where you are. And that can be harmful. If she needed to go then that's a good thing.

Of course, none of y'all really exist so I'm immune.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I only want to say,
If there is a way,
Take this cup away from me
For I don't want to taste its poison.
Feel it burn me,
I have changed.
I'm not as sure, as when we started.
Then, I was inspired.
Now, I'm sad and tired.
Listen, surely I've exceeded expectations,
Tried for three years, seems like thirty.
Could you ask as much from any other man?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
She posted pretty much the same post on MBTTUK, little bit more in than this one....Sounds like she is doing very well and in a happy place, I say good luck to her and I wish her all the very best

People come and go on here all the time, some only pop in for one specific question, then they don't need it anymore. Some people stay longer, for all sorts of different reasons, mainly because we get something out of it (whatever that may be) Nu Shooz, is back in the UK and sounds to be loving every minute of it, she said herself, she is in a different place now, than when she joined and doesn't really have those same needs Good for her!
Im sorry to see her leave, but wish her only the best and hope that perhaps she may come back to visit.....

Take care and be well sweetie....
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz View Post
GOODBYE folks.
It's been nice knowing you all, but my time has come to leave the show.

Be good Be happy
What brought this on?

Anyway, have fun wherever you are. It's been fun.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:50 am
"amuse me"

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Flippen heck she really did leave thought she was doing a Wilmore
Account is Closed.
Rachel doesn't play around, she says she's going to do something, she does it.

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
What brought this on?

Anyway, have fun wherever you are. It's been fun.
She's HOME, where she belongs and life is good for her.

I can let you know how she's getting on if anyone is really interested. Hopefully I will join her one year.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 1:09 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl View Post
Rachel doesn't play around, she says she's going to do something, she does it.

She's HOME, where she belongs and life is good for her.

I can let you know how she's getting on if anyone is really interested. Hopefully I will join her one year.
Yep she sure did leave I spoke to her on Monday and as you say she is doing GREAT and asked after everyone
Another chapter closes a new one opens