Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Jokes: A little light distraction!

Jokes: A little light distraction!

Old Oct 13th 2020, 12:57 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jokes: A little light distraction!

Old Oct 13th 2020, 4:19 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 14th 2020, 12:04 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Oct 14th 2020, 12:04 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

The locker room was full of men sitting around talking at a golf club. Suddenly a mobile phone on one of the benches rings. One of the men picks it up, and the following conversation ensues:
“Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?”
“Yes.”
“Great! I am at the mall two blocks from where you are. I just saw a beautiful leather coat. It’s absolutely gorgeous!! Can I buy it?”
“What’s the price?” “Only $1,000.”
“Well, OK, go ahead and get it, if you like it that much…”
“Ahhh, and I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2020 models. I saw one I really liked. It’s a SLK model. I spoke with the salesman and he gave me a really good price. And since we need to exchange the BMW that we bought last year…”
“What price did he quote you?”
“Only $1,65,000…”
“OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”
“Great! But before we hang up, something else…”
“What?” “It might look like a lot, but I was reconciling your bank account and I stopped by the real estate agent this morning and saw the house we had looked at last year. It’s for sale!! Remember? The one with a pool, English garden, acre of park area, beach front property.”
“How much are they asking?”
“Only $14,50,000 — a magnificent price… and I see that we have that much in the bank to cover…”
“Well, then go ahead and buy it, but just bid up to $14,20,000. OK?”
“OK, sweetie… Thanks! I’ll see you later!! You’re the best Husband in the world. I love you!!!”
“Bye… I love you too…”.
The other men are looking at him in astonishment.
The husband raises his hand while holding the phone and asks, * * * * * * * * * “Does anyone know who this Cell phone belongs to???”
Old Oct 15th 2020, 1:58 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Oct 15th 2020, 1:59 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Oct 15th 2020, 2:00 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Oct 15th 2020, 2:00 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Oct 26th 2020, 3:25 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

xxx

Old Oct 26th 2020, 3:26 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Oct 26th 2020, 3:35 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

We have the ‘ I’m alright Jacks’ who care only about themselves; the Haters and Fearers who only start threads about bashing foreigners; the Goaders who look for a fight while putting others down; the Nutters and the Paranoid who make little sense at any time; The Blamers – everything is someone else’s fault; the Know-it-Alls and the Smug; the more Humble; the Intolerant and Angry; the Tolerant and Reasoned; the Couldn’t Care Less about much at all; the Passionate; the Compassionate; the Smart and the Not So Smart; the Grumpy Moaners; the Cheerful; the Dull; the Wise; the Animated; the Funny etc.

Do you think that the RT is a representative (proportionate) sample of the UK public in general?

Or at least of the equivalent age range, as age would have an influence - I guess that most Rters are middle-aged or older.

It’s quite a hard question I suppose, because in real life we tend to associate mostly with people of like mind.
Old Oct 26th 2020, 3:36 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

.... We have the ‘ I’m alright Jacks’ who care only about themselves; the Haters and Fearers who only start threads about bashing foreigners; the Goaders who look for a fight while putting others down; the Nutters and the Paranoid who make little sense at any time; The Blamers – everything is someone else’s fault; the Know-it-Alls and the Smug; the more Humble; the Intolerant and Angry; the Tolerant and Reasoned; the Couldn’t Care Less about much at all; the Passionate; the Compassionate; the Smart and the Not So Smart; the Grumpy Moaners; the Cheerful; the Dull; the Wise; the Animated; the Funny etc.

Do you think that the RT is a representative (proportionate) sample of the UK public in general?

Or at least of the equivalent age range, as age would have an influence - I guess that most Rters are middle-aged or older.

It’s quite a hard question I suppose, because in real life we tend to associate mostly with people of like mind.
Old Oct 26th 2020, 6:06 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase