Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Jokes: A little light distraction!

Jokes: A little light distraction!

Old Sep 13th 2020, 10:57 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jokes: A little light distraction!

Old Sep 15th 2020, 1:35 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 17th 2020, 1:05 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Sep 17th 2020, 1:06 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Sep 20th 2020, 1:36 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Sep 21st 2020, 1:46 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Morning 🌞
Two engineering students were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A woman walked by and asked what they were doing.

"We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole", said one, "But we don't have a ladder."

The woman said, "Hand me that wrench out of your toolbox."

She loosened a few bolts, then laid the pole down. She then took the measuring tape from their toolbox, took the measurement and announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches" and walked away.

The second engineer shook his head and laughed and said - Dum Lady , We needed the height and she gave us the length!

Both the engineers are from online classes.
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 1:52 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

..An Irish Tradition

Paddy had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition ...

It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 18th birthday.
On that special day, they'd each walked across the lough to the pub on the far side for their first legal drink ...

So when Paddy's, 18th birthday came 'round, he and his pal Mick, took a boat out to the middle of the lough, Paddy, stepped out of the boat and nearly drowned!
Mick just barely managed to pull him to safety ...

Furious and confused, Paddy, went to see his grandmother ...

'Grandma,' he asked, "Tis me 18th birthday, so why can't I walk 'cross the lough like me father, his father, and his father before him?"

Granny looked deeply into Paddy's troubled brown eyes and said, "Because ye father, ye grandfather and ye great-grandfather were all born in December, when the lough is frozen, and ye were born in August, ya eejit!".
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 2:55 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Sep 24th 2020, 12:23 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

BMW...
The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my interstates, which was very busy with inferior cars.
First off, I couldn’t believe that the volume of traffic DIDN’T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the exit ramp! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway!
The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.
Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane.
Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!
Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn’t be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.
Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me!
He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.
Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew – that my car goes fast!
Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my drivers licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They’re not free points either – they’re £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW, it won’t be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won’t even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!
See, now THAT’S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a BMW!
Old Sep 25th 2020, 3:25 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Two guys in the gym changing rooms, one is putting on lace knickers...

First guy says, "Since when do you wear womens pants"...?

Second g

Two guys in the gym changing rooms, one is putting on lace knickers...

First guy says, "Since when do you wear womens pants"...?

Second guy replies, "Since my wife found them in the glove compartment"...

uy replies, "Since my wife found them in the glove compartment"...
Old Sep 26th 2020, 1:09 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

I have never had to write anything like this before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them.
I try to stay awake and watch for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my pool table so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls."
When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouching behind the table that I noticed the cloth was ripped does anyone know of any place that repairs pool tables if so could you let me know it would be much appreciated, thanks
Old Sep 27th 2020, 3:45 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

4AHHv

Old Sep 28th 2020, 1:57 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Sep 29th 2020, 1:19 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

Old Sep 30th 2020, 2:59 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

..Let’s talk about embarrassing moment 🤦🏻‍♀️
Last year I was living on my own with my children
I decided in the morning I would put the Xmas dec up
Spent all day, doing the inside and outside of the house super happy
Went to bed , but about two that morning, I hear bang bang on the door ..
I thought am not answering it
The knocking continued, I started to get scared the person wasn’t giving up..
so I put 999 into my phone went to the top of stairs to look throw the glass on the front door .
I could see a figure of a person, so i pressed the green button .
Talking to the lady operator, when I see the red glowing light of the inflatable snowman I had put up outside that morning .
The wind pushing it over, then it was bouncing back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg I wanted to die when I was explain to the lady it’s ok it’s just the snowman knocking
And that I wasn’t crazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.