Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Jellybean is leaving BE

Jellybean is leaving BE

Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:02 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jellybean is leaving BE

Some people don't know when to give up.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=3119

Thanks for your kind words everybody.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:03 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Some people don't know when to give up.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=3119

Thanks for your kind words everybody.

Never quit when your ahead....see ya!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Never quit when your ahead....see ya!
Bye shiva..... Back to the ME you go.....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:09 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Bye shiva..... Back to the ME you go.....

not yet.....mmmwwwwhahahaha
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

not yet.....mmmwwwwhahahaha
Who are you? Never seen you in here - until JB said she was leaving..
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:12 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
As you will read in the link below I am not as liked as I thought. I am sorry to the posters who I have upset on here, I never realised that I was so abrasive.

Thanks to all of you who have bothered to tolerate me and my posts, it has been fun for me...but I don't wish to upset anybody.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313242
No No No....come and sit at the back of the class with me....I have a spare peashooter!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:28 pm

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Lets clear a few things up here............when you call a single dad's daughter a bastard for no other reason than to get a reaction......you get a reaction...... Jellybean didn't like it.......she's been a ME troll for a few months now

Personal attacks at other members 'better halfs' are also out of bounds.....

So...... she's not as nice on here as you people think...... she's definitely a good laugh..... but gets malicious, bitchy and nasty.....

Shiva, who you see above....had his wife called a dog yesterday.... nice ..... so don't feel sorry for her, she's a big girl, and she'll be back next month ....

Oh, and before all the self righteous out there start quoting whats been said to her today, its all been said BY her before.... 'FACT'

enough said

TS

Last edited by Truth Speak; Jul 12th 2005 at 1:42 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:46 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Lets clear a few things up here............when you call a single dad's daughter a bastard for no other reason than to get a reaction......you get a reaction...... Jellybean didn't like it.......she's been a ME troll for a few months now

So...... she's not as nice on here as you people think...... she's definitely a good laugh..... but gets malicious, bitchy and nasty.....

Shiva, who you see above....had his wife called a dog yesterday.... nice ..... so don't feel sorry for her, she's a big girl, and she'll be back next month ....

Oh, and before all the self righteous out there start quoting whats been said to her today, its all been said BY her before.... 'FACT'

enough said

TS

Looks like they give as good as they get. They're big boys after all.

For a Mod you are extremely biased. Not nice.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

oh ffs can you stupid lot, please look in the me and see just how disliked this troll was. she is a nasty vicious piece of work and has finally got her cummupence, frankly its been a long time coming and i am actually surprised by how well she has pulled the wool over your eyes.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Looks like they give as good as they get. They're big boys after all.

For a Mod you are extremely biased. Not nice.
Moderator = One that moderates, as:
One that arbitrates or mediates.
One who presides over a meeting, forum, or debate.
Someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:59 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

enough said

TS
well, Mr neutral moderator, do you have full knowledge of the situation? seen what happens behind the scenes? or do you just accept the words of the clique, of which you are proud to be a member?

Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:02 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

oh ffs can you stupid lot, please look in the me and see just how disliked this troll was. she is a nasty vicious piece of work and has finally got her cummupence, frankly its been a long time coming and i am actually surprised by how well she has pulled the wool over your eyes.
Are you blind or just stupid?

There are more people posting in her favor. Can you count?

10 fingers - 10 toes (Unless you've got some extras )

You are permitted to use them all if necessary.

All together now!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Good boy! Here's a cookie.

Now fuck off, troll.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

No offense,

but get your middle east shit out of the lounge.