Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Jellybean is leaving BE

Jellybean is leaving BE

Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jellybean is leaving BE

As you will read in the link below I am not as liked as I thought. I am sorry to the posters who I have upset on here, I never realised that I was so abrasive.

Thanks to all of you who have bothered to tolerate me and my posts, it has been fun for me...but I don't wish to upset anybody.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313242
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:13 pm
Brit'n'TX

Default Re: Jellybean is leaving BE

Originally Posted by Jellybean
As you will read in the link below I am not as liked as I thought. I am sorry to the posters who I have upset on here, I never realised that I was so abrasive.

Thanks to all of you who have bothered to tolerate me and my posts, it has been fun for me...but I don't wish to upset anybody.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313242
are you really going to let the load of sad, brainless pricks who roam the ME board run you off? they've never had a coherent thought in their petty, cliquey little lives and struggle to raise a single brain cell among the lot of them ... I thought you had more in you than to take any notice of the likes of them ...

BE is bigger than the ME board and you know you're among friends if you post here ...

Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:15 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
the ME board

I just had a look in there

It's really odd.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone can get on......so ignore them and pole dance with us instead
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:18 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I just had a look in there

It's really odd.
while you're in there, try to find me a regular poster who isn't a sad, shallow individual ...

I thought we could put them in a glass case and display them in the BE "stranger than fiction" museum ..

Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

while you're in there, try to find me a regular poster who isn't a sad, shallow individual ...

I thought we could put them in a glass case and display them in the BE "stranger than fiction" museum ..
Ahhh come on thats not fair......evryone is entitled to their own opinion...like I said not everyone gets along....best just to ignor people who don't like you and hang with the people who do.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:21 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by emmals
Ahhh come on thats not fair......evryone is entitled to their own opinion...like I said not everyone gets along....best just to ignor people who don't like you and hang with the people who do.
know the facts before you form an opinion ...

Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

know the facts before you form an opinion ...
Stuff off Brit...I can form my own opinion of people thank you very much
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:32 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I take people as I find them from my own experiences and it has always helped me find my own opinion of others and to be honest it is my own opinion of others that counts for me, I either like someone or I don't.

I my own opinion I think your great Jellybean and if someone doesn't like you so be it, but that doesn't mean we all feel the same, as you probably know you can't please all the people all the time. so just please yourself and those that are fond of you
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:39 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

JB, I can't believe you would let those ignorant morons run you off the board. Come back, I like you!!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Come back, I like you!!
I do too So forget it. Please don't go, please don't go, please don't go ....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:49 pm
Brit'n'TX

fine ... so form your opinion without knowing the facts ... why should I care?

I'm sure JB is grateful for your support ...

Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Should I stay or should I go now....?//?

If I stay there will be trouble , If I go there will be double......

Famous song....So true.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee stay.....
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Desdemona
I do too So forget it. Please don't go, please don't go, please don't go ....
I'll second that - stay here and talk with us, those people rarely come in here, and they don't have to read you posts - although there are are a lot of people here that will do - because we like to hear from you..

Cas
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:52 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Should I stay or should I go now....?//?

If I stay there will be trouble , If I go there will be double......

It's always tease, tease, tease

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.