British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://britishexpats.com/forum/lounge-7/)
-   -   Jellybean is leaving BE (https://britishexpats.com/forum/lounge-7/jellybean-leaving-313472/)

Jellybean Jul 12th 2005 12:07 pm

Jellybean is leaving BE

As you will read in the link below I am not as liked as I thought. I am sorry to the posters who I have upset on here, I never realised that I was so abrasive.

Thanks to all of you who have bothered to tolerate me and my posts, it has been fun for me...but I don't wish to upset anybody.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313242

Brit'n'TX Jul 12th 2005 12:13 pm

Re: Jellybean is leaving BE

Originally Posted by Jellybean
As you will read in the link below I am not as liked as I thought. I am sorry to the posters who I have upset on here, I never realised that I was so abrasive.

Thanks to all of you who have bothered to tolerate me and my posts, it has been fun for me...but I don't wish to upset anybody.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313242

are you really going to let the load of sad, brainless pricks who roam the ME board run you off? they've never had a coherent thought in their petty, cliquey little lives and struggle to raise a single brain cell among the lot of them ... I thought you had more in you than to take any notice of the likes of them ...

BE is bigger than the ME board and you know you're among friends if you post here ...

Lion in Winter Jul 12th 2005 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
the ME board

I just had a look in there :eek:

It's really odd.

emmals Jul 12th 2005 12:18 pm

Not everyone can get on......so ignore them and pole dance with us instead :D

Brit'n'TX Jul 12th 2005 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I just had a look in there :eek:

It's really odd.

while you're in there, try to find me a regular poster who isn't a sad, shallow individual ...

I thought we could put them in a glass case and display them in the BE "stranger than fiction" museum ..

emmals Jul 12th 2005 12:20 pm

while you're in there, try to find me a regular poster who isn't a sad, shallow individual ...

I thought we could put them in a glass case and display them in the BE "stranger than fiction" museum ..

Ahhh come on thats not fair......evryone is entitled to their own opinion...like I said not everyone gets along....best just to ignor people who don't like you and hang with the people who do.

Brit'n'TX Jul 12th 2005 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by emmals
Ahhh come on thats not fair......evryone is entitled to their own opinion...like I said not everyone gets along....best just to ignor people who don't like you and hang with the people who do.

know the facts before you form an opinion ...

emmals Jul 12th 2005 12:28 pm

know the facts before you form an opinion ...

Stuff off Brit...I can form my own opinion of people thank you very much

Brisben Jul 12th 2005 12:32 pm

I take people as I find them from my own experiences and it has always helped me find my own opinion of others and to be honest it is my own opinion of others that counts for me, I either like someone or I don't.

I my own opinion I think your great Jellybean and if someone doesn't like you so be it, but that doesn't mean we all feel the same, as you probably know you can't please all the people all the time. so just please yourself and those that are fond of you :)

Pigtails Jul 12th 2005 12:39 pm

JB, I can't believe you would let those ignorant morons run you off the board. Come back, I like you!! :D

Desdemona Jul 12th 2005 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Come back, I like you!! :D

I do too :p So forget it. Please don't go, please don't go, please don't go .... :(

Brit'n'TX Jul 12th 2005 12:49 pm

fine ... so form your opinion without knowing the facts ... why should I care?

I'm sure JB is grateful for your support ...

Brisben Jul 12th 2005 12:49 pm

Should I stay or should I go now....?//?

If I stay there will be trouble , If I go there will be double......

Famous song....So true.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee stay..... :)

CasG Jul 12th 2005 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by Desdemona
I do too :p So forget it. Please don't go, please don't go, please don't go .... :(

I'll second that - stay here and talk with us, those people rarely come in here, and they don't have to read you posts - although there are are a lot of people here that will do - because we like to hear from you..

Cas

Lion in Winter Jul 12th 2005 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by Brisben
Should I stay or should I go now....?//?

If I stay there will be trouble , If I go there will be double......

It's always tease, tease, tease