Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Interesting relationships

Interesting relationships

Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:39 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting relationships

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
She had sex with her granddad?
Apparently it was some effed up relationship that had gone on since she was a teenager.

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
That would certainly fit the "interesting" part of the description.
That was definitely the MOST interesting point, but not the only one. There were three stipulations to me living there: first I had to get on with her 5 year old daughter, second I had to have a job, third I had to be good in bed. Obviously I failed the last one but she let it go as long as I didn't tell her mad Geordie boyfriend.

... Not to mention I almost got shot round the back of her house. But I missed that by two minutes. Couldn't find my keys.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Is this about your kiddie fiddling again?
Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:47 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ridski View Post
Apparently it was some effed up relationship that had gone on since she was a teenager.

That was definitely the MOST interesting point, but not the only one. There were three stipulations to me living there: first I had to get on with her 5 year old daughter, second I had to have a job, third I had to be good in bed. Obviously I failed the last one but she let it go as long as I didn't tell her mad Geordie boyfriend.

... Not to mention I almost got shot round the back of her house. But I missed that by two minutes. Couldn't find my keys.
Was her daughter also her aunt?
Old Mar 25th 2010, 6:29 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
Was her daughter also her aunt?
Fortunately not...

Old Mar 29th 2010, 1:07 am
Just Joined

Justjoe will become famous soon enoughJustjoe will become famous soon enough

Here’s another one. Met a lady roughly my age (44) and went out a few times, she had been married before and had two children. First husband was rough and beat her up sometimes, she had a bag packed under the bed to run away with in case it turned nasty. Eventually she got a devorce and then met a police detective who was understanding and things went well for a while. Thinking about settling down she decided that this new man in her life was TOO kind and wouldn’t suit her……until one night he came home, ripped her skirt off (tore it) and made rough sex with her. This was what she wanted? Things went well for a while until she noticed her young daughter behaving strangely specially at bed time when this new fellow would read a bedtime story to her and “tuck her in”. Arriving home early one day she caught this chap with a school boy in her lounge “doing things”. Apparently he would use his policeman’s badge and pick up kids for bicycle “supposedly” illegal fittings or other small misdemeanors and then frighten them into accepting his abuse for not reporting them.
Of course he was kicked out of the house. Reporting to the Police authority they convinced her not to prosecute because it would mean her daughter would have to speak at the hearing and it would be upsetting, without hard evidence there was not much she could do. The chap promised to stay away from the family if she didn’t make a complaint.
When it comes to “between the sheets”, I consider myself Mr average, but this lady was too much for me. Possibly she’d become accustomed to the previous mens’ passions and I was not up to it. Returning from a 5 week trip abroad I could only manage a 20 minute session and she accused me of a “quick dip!” She had a party at her little cottage one weekend and during the evening she got me into her little mini parked by the house and wanted me to ravage her………2 meters from the group of friends inside the open doorway……..another disappointment for her.
Reminds me of a drawing I saw once of a lady sprawled out on the sofa in front of a log fire, legs akimbo, glass of wine in one hand and the other reaching into a box of chocolates.
Over the top of her was a chap doing his best to satisfy her, in heavy sweat and caption read, Who’s the mug then?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

One track mind.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 3:57 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Nonces everywhere, son, nonces everywhere.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

So apparently this is another member's alter ego?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
So apparently this is another member's alter ego?
Oooo... who?

Or is it whom? Jeez I never know.... anyway, who is it?
Old Mar 29th 2010, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Oooo... who?

Or is it whom? Jeez I never know.... anyway, who is it?
It's who.

I don't know, but Welshviking does.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:09 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
It's who.

I don't know, but Welshviking does.
Ah, then getting her sober enough to tell me is going to be tricky...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 6:12 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Well smack my ass and call me Shirley.

Old Mar 29th 2010, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
Well smack my ass and call me Shirley.

Hi Shirley .....but I'll pass on the other, (dont want a black eye ! ) or end like this smilie !
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Justjoe will become famous soon enoughJustjoe will become famous soon enough

Come on people, let's have some more relationships, good thing about this site is that all stories are anonimous so you can "spill the beans" without hurting anyone.
....or are you all in happy contented situations

come on don't be shy get them off your chest

Remember you are not to be judged only admired for providing the interest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.