Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

How To Impress The British Gals?

How To Impress The British Gals?

Closed Thread

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:11 pm
Balushi

What about Falcons? Can I impress them with my falconry skills?

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:12 pm
Sukhi

Default Re: How To Impress The British Gals?

Originally posted by Balushi
    > What about Falcons? Can I
impress them with my falconry skills?

Haven't you got enough
trouble with Birds?

--
sinc

Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:13 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Sukhi
before or after they drank it?
Just make sure you have a nice clean willy.

You want a clean fanjita? Then always make sure your clean.

And if its a big willy, you can always tie leather reins to it to emphasise your hung like a pony.

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Yes this is what I wanna know! How to Impress a British Chick?

Someone told me that I Should go and meet em on an Arabian Horse

Someelse told me to Drive an Aston Martin

What about you Brits thought on how can a Non-Brit can Impress u?

Ps. Bash me if u want but also some tips wud be appreciated.
If she is young, about 18/19ish then it is easy, if she is a little bit older, then you have no freaking chance. Not a lot impresses us older more mature women.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:14 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What about Falcons? Can I impress them with my falconry skills?
I think that is about the only bird you could catch..
Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:14 pm

cuckoofrommars is an unknown quantity at this point

And if you have a small willy, it's best not to mention it at the beginning. All women have a saying - "you can't butter bread with a toothpick."
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:12 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Tears in eyes her you lot....

I like a guy that is kinda quiet and mysterious (well, I used to and then I married Todd, now it's a comparison between Tony Soprano and a really quiet guy)

Balushi.... scope out a few joints and then make a plan.

Discreet little looks letting your eyes meet hers a little longer than you would if you didn't like her. Sending her and her friends drinks will gain you valuable discussion time between her and her friends. (british girls aren't shy about making a move after an invitation)

If you get talking to her that night ask about things she might be interested in... a picnic at a castle steeped in history. A day at the zoo is another good idea, there will be less chance for awkward silences and you might show her your lovable side with baby animals or make her laugh with monkeys.

Show confidence and consideration.

Ask her if she has to be at work early and offer to make sure she isn't kept out late, taking her home early will seem cute and she might invite you in if it isn't too late.

Compliment her!!!!

Send her flowers WITH a card. Buy a cute little bear from Hallmark and leave it by her door. (watch out for this one because you might send up red flags that your obsessive) maybe leave this untill after 3rd date. If it goes well.

Be yourself.

Smile, laugh and have fun.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Larissa
Well, all that may be true for some, but us Pompey girls like nothing better than a good belch... don't worry about having a shower before a date because sweaty pheromones drive us wild. When going for a romantic meal (chips and curry sauce) it's customary to ask the girl to pay for you, us girlies love to be financially independent. We also love a good slap on the back-side as we leave the restaurant, it makes us feel appreciated.
See I told the wife that was the reason I am like I am !

North End forever.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Seriously just ask them if they want a shag. If they say no just ask them to lie down whilst you have one.

Always worked in Nero's & Joannas !
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

He dumping the brits in this thread ...but read his chat up..not good..

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

1. Always keep your promises.
2. Call when you say you are going to call.
3. Don't stare at other women (or flirt with) when you're with her.
4. Be nice to the elderly, disadvantaged, and less fortunate.
5. Always have nice breath.

If she doesn't do all of the above as well.........She's not worth your time.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:33 pm
Sukhi

Originally posted by ray6
    > He dumping the brits in this
thread ...but read his chat up..not good..
    >
    > ]http://britishexpa-
ts.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164281&perpage=15&pagen umber=1[-
/url]

I think that's why he is asking for advice!

--
sinc

Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:54 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
He dumping the brits in this thread ...but read his chat up..not good..

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1

He seems to be fond of the French though......
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:29 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
Haven't you got enough trouble with Birds?

.......and don't call them birds - or chicks............................
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:30 pm
Sukhi

Originally posted by xabiachica
    > .......and don't call
them birds - or chicks............................

Yes
ma'am.:eek:

--
sinc

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service