Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The Future

The Future

Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:34 pm
Professional Princess

Default The Future

I have to write this thread.

On March 10th 2005, I was told my dear sweet mum would not survive the night.

Today, on my Mums 66th birthday and on fathers day, we are having a fathers day and mums birthday party, all the family are here and we are all pissed out of our heads. Mum looks fantastic in her outfit, my brother is down here from the westcountry, and its something we thought would never happen.

This is without a doubt the best day of my life, something we couldnt have dreamed of happenening.

Treasure your family because life is short and you dont know what is around the corner.

Happy birthday mum and I love you.

Samantha

Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Today, on my Mums 66th birthday and on fathers day, we are having a fathers day and mums birthday party, all the family are here and we are all pissed out of our heads. Mum looks fantastic in her outfit, my brother is down here from the westcountry, and its something we thought would never happen.

This is without a doubt the best day of my life, something we couldnt have dreamed of happenening.

Treasure your family because life is short and you dont know what is around the corner.

Samantha
Sam - it's wonderful news isn't it. Wish your mom a wonderful birthday for me and give her a big hug and kiss all the way from Canada! She is a marvelous women to have endured all the health problems she's had!

And you are a wonderful daughter for loving your family so much. Family is everything and Jim and I wish that our families were closer so we could see them more often! A phone call just doesn't do it!
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:38 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Treasure your family because life is short and you dont know what is around the corner

What a great day you must be having.... I treasure every moment with my family though we are scattered all over the show.

All the very best to you, and your Mum.

Heart x
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:40 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Samantha
God bless your dear sweet mam.

She might pop her cloggies tonight but at least she went out on a high.

God rest Sam's dearly departed old mam.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:58 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don

Don, don't be a dick. Be a Don.

I watched the Godfather yesterday. You look nothing like Marlon Brando.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Samantha

Although I don't know you except from your posts here - wanted to send love to y'all and wish you the best. These will be preceious memories for ever. ((( )))
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:10 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Dimsie
Although I don't know you except from your posts here - wanted to send love to y'all and wish you the best. These will be preceious memories for ever. ((( )))
Thank you very much for your sincere words.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Don
Thank you very much for your sincere words.
Are you stoned or something?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:11 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Don

Don up until now, i have liked and respected you.

But for the comments you just made, **** off.

Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:12 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Don, don't be a dick. Be a Don.

I watched the Godfather yesterday. You look nothing like Marlon Brando.
Death comes to us all, dear sweet old darling Lezzie
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:12 pm
Don
Banned

Don up until now, i have liked and respected you.

But for the comments you just made, **** off.
I am sorry I offended, it was not my intention.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:14 pm
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
I am sorry I offended, it was not my intention.
Seriously Don, think about where the line is.
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:33 pm
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Iginla
Seriously Don, think about where the line is.
The line is blowing in the sand
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:35 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
Death comes to us all, dear sweet old darling Lezzie
If you are referring to Brando, he will never die.

Don? Isn't that a girls name?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:36 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Don
The line is blowing in the sand
That's good to know because apparently....

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.