funniest comedian

Old Oct 26th 2003, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

1.Spike Milligan
2.Billy Connelly
3.Norman Wisdom
4.Lee Evans
5.Emo Phillips(the best stand up in the USA)
Old Oct 26th 2003, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Those guys from "The League of Gentlemen"......this is a local shop for local people, gets me everytime.

Gill
Old Oct 26th 2003, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes almost forgot......Jo Brand, we saw her 15 years ago while returning from honeymoon at the Red Rose Club London, long before she was know to TV audiences. We still use a couple of her euphemisms today !! {sad or what?}.

Gill

Last edited by Gill and Rob; Oct 30th 2003 at 3:43 am.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Fuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: funniest comedian

The only three who have brought tears of laughter to my eyes:-

Richard Pryor
Billy Connolly
Lee Evans
Old Oct 27th 2003, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by chris hogan
1.Spike Milligan
2.Billy Connelly
3.Norman Wisdom
4.Lee Evans
5.Emo Phillips(the best stand up in the USA)

Lee Evans is a rip off of Norman Wisdom anyway.

Milligan funny ? Hmmm takes all sorts I guess.

As I said before

1 Max Miller Funniest there has ever been or will ever be
2 Benny Hill ITV were a disgrace when they sacked him
3 Chubby Brown Flying helmet ot the ready
4 Rich Hall Funniest American alive.
5 Lenny Bruce Another great American ( Sadly dead.)

Top 5 Comic Actors

1 Tony Hancock The Blood Donor, get it if you can.
2 Phil Silvers Bilko, the funniest tv show ever made
3 Terry Thomas The epitome of being a cad
4 Michael Palin Ripping Yarns, excellent show.
5 Joyce Grenfell Great timing
Old Oct 27th 2003, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

1skydive is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't believe no-one mentioned good ole Jasper Carrott!!

He's world famous in Birmingham you know!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 8:37 pm
WBB

Originally posted by 1skydive
Can't believe no-one mentioned good ole Jasper Carrott!!

He's world famous in Birmingham you know!

oh yes good old jasper, timeless.

Old Oct 27th 2003, 9:14 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

More aditions:
Les Dawson
Kenneth Williams
Sid James
Frankie Howard
Kenny Everet

Worst or most over-rated comedians:

1. Jasper Carrot
2. Joe Brand :scared: :scared:
3. French & Saunders
4. Bird that played piano, had her own show, won awards...her name escapes me....something about Vera?
5. Russ Abott
6. Scottish Lesbian, cropped black hair on Shooting Stars a bit.
7. Mike outa the Young Ones
8. Bob Monkhouse
Old Oct 28th 2003, 10:02 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Wood (without a doubt the funniest woman alive)
Jo Brand
French & Saunders

Actually, one of the funniest sketches I've ever seen in my life was Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley, pre-Ab Fab. It was the first time Joanna Lumley had ever doen comedy and I just about pee-ed my pants. I've never laughed so much in all my life. Does anyone remember that sketch? I think it was about Jennifer Saunders trying to get Joanna Lumley an acting job to revive her flagging career. Classic! It make everyone realize what a great team they were, and Ab Fab was born. I'd love to see that again but I can't remember what it was called.
Old Oct 28th 2003, 1:11 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Dawn French in Vicar of Dibley. Love the one about "I can't believe it's not butter".
Old Oct 28th 2003, 1:21 pm
WBB

bernard manning

Attached Thumbnails funniest comedian-rotate.jpg  

Old Oct 28th 2003, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

spike milligan

also his books are great to read. My daughter has one for children that he did... great stuff...

I also love that character Dennis pennis... he cracked me up.....

I love it when Ali G does his interviews on unsuspecting guests,, especially those American interviews he does... it just kills me!!!!!

I also like Jim Carey films Especially crazy stuff like The Pet Detective.. I love all that wacky stuff....

booboo
Old Oct 30th 2003, 12:55 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, new here,wanted to give you my fave comedians, funniest ever, I think, is Jerry Seinfeld, but the comedy of Monty Python, Ronnie Barker and Les Dawson takes some beating, Also a big fan of the late comic/magician Tommy Cooper,
Old Oct 30th 2003, 5:01 am
WBB

cant beat a bit of frank skinner

great comic timing

Old Oct 30th 2003, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Worst or most over-rated comedians:

1. Jasper Carrot
2. Joe Brand :scared: :scared:
3. French & Saunders
4. Bird that played piano, had her own show, won awards...her name escapes me....something about Vera?
5. Russ Abott
6. Scottish Lesbian, cropped black hair on Shooting Stars a bit.
7. Mike outa the Young Ones
8. Bob Monkhouse [/QUOTE]

#4 Is Victoria Wood. An Excellent comedian
#6 Is Rhona Cameron

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.