Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

funniest comedian

funniest comedian

Old Oct 20th 2003, 3:49 pm
WBB

Default funniest comedian

just watched billy and albert for about the 50th time and it is just as funny now as the first time i seen it.

who do you rate as the worlds funniest comedian?

Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Alive.......Chubby Brown

Funniest Ever The late, great Max Miller.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:25 pm
Oxymath and eremite

Stumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: funniest comedian

Originally posted by welshboybilly
just watched billy and albert for about the 50th time and it is just as funny now as the first time i seen it.

Without doubt it has to be Iain Duncan-Smith. Peter Cook is a very close second, IMO.
Old Oct 20th 2003, 11:21 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Bill without a doubt, followed by...
Dennis Leary
Eddie Izard
Old Oct 20th 2003, 11:39 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Timing wise it would have to be Eric and Ernie though as a stand up I reckon Billy Connolly's as good as most
Old Oct 21st 2003, 9:34 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Ben Elton cracks me up!!!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

city girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the rough

It has to be Billy Connelly.

He has me weeping every time I see him - even when I know what the punchline is going to be!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 10:04 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

George W Bush - he had a real laugh in Iraq lately - did you hear about it?
Old Oct 21st 2003, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

city girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the rough

No, but I have a feeling we are about to.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 11:10 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Easy City Girl!
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:24 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by welshboybilly

The minister of information, comical Ali, he really was the funniest one liner next to George w.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:33 pm
WBB

Originally posted by nicholls clan
The minister of information, comical Ali, he really was the funniest one liner next to George w.

ha ha yes i remember his piece to camera on the top of a baghdad building saying that the americans were being driven out of iraq as he spoke, as the camera looked over his shoulder you could see american armour and iraqis fleeing in their pants.

Old Oct 24th 2003, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Sheffutd is an unknown quantity at this point

Bill Hicks has got to be one of the best

Maybe Tony Blair though
Old Oct 24th 2003, 4:48 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Some other great comedians...

Rick Mayal and Adrian Edmunson, go see there live bottom show, effing hilarious!

Laurel and Hardy - timeless
Richard Prior
Eddie Murphy
Old Oct 24th 2003, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Jxab12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont foget these guys:

Tony Hancock - particularly Blood Donor Sketch
Cleese - Ministry of Silly Walks
Eddie Izard - saw him at the Comedy Club in Camden

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.