Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

End of Year Polls 2012

End of Year Polls 2012

Old Dec 1st 2012, 4:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default End of Year Polls 2012

Any volunteers?
Old Dec 1st 2012, 5:49 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: End of Year Polls 2012

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Any volunteers?
Ohhh I love a good hanging....
Old Dec 1st 2012, 6:19 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Any volunteers?
Yes....you

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! View Post
Ohhh I love a good hanging....
....or you
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:33 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

End of year pole..

Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:35 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
That was good of you to offer your sevices.

You have the job
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:46 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Hush, you.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:49 am

Hush, you.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:01 am

I'll walk you through it

First category: Most wonderful poster ( that will be me of course)
Second category: Poster with the sweetest name (me again)
Third category: Poster that likes to be sarcastic (me!!!!)
Fourth category: Poster that acts evil..mwaaaahhhh.... ( you guessed it...me)

So off you go..
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:12 am

I'll walk you through it

First category: Most wonderful poster ( that will be me of course)
Second category: Poster with the sweetest name (me again)
Third category: Poster that likes to be sarcastic (me!!!!)
Fourth category: Poster that acts evil..mwaaaahhhh.... ( you guessed it...me)

So off you go..
Sorted then.

On with the new year.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:16 am

Sorted then.

On with the new year.
errrr hold it, hold it.....what about my thank you speech??????
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:21 am
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Nutek! Good sport that you are.
Shall we just PM you our suggestions?
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Well done, Nutek! Good sport that you are.
Shall we just PM you our suggestions?
You aren't helping the situation.

I was just providing the pole.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:35 am

You aren't helping the situation.

I was just providing the pole.

And that is what JG wants...you're in mate
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:39 am

And that is what JG wants...you're in mate
kimilseung can dance around it.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.