Dreams

Old Apr 15th 2020, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dreams

The talk of my town is people getting fed up not working either because they got laid off or are not being paid.

Also, idiots shopping at Costco that think first responder hours allow anyone to shop.

Old Apr 15th 2020, 5:43 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Years ago I had a work dream but one of those where all I'm wearing is a shirt. Smart-casual-polo style.

I'm walking down the stairs looking for something else to wear and I hear the voice of our new district manager, on a visit, coming up.

It's in the time of when we had a new dress code - shirt and tie for the blokes, no variation - and I race back up the stairs not because of my near naked state but because it's the wrong kind of shirt.
Dress codes suck, dream you was just trying to express themselves

I've never had a full naked in public dream, but I used to have dreams where I was at school in my underwear, and they weren't fun. Or the lovely dreams where you're running around looking for a toilet and you wake up with your bladder about to burst. Good times.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:11 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

If you ever dream that you have to pee don't ******* do it.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:13 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
I have actually had dreams where I take a piss in the dream but haven't actually pissed myself. Most of the time it's just me running around looking for a toilet that is never there, or I always get interrupted before the flow starts, of course.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to time travel, make a conscious effort to focus on your hands in your dream.
*Not responsible for outcomes, and individual results may vary.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:33 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
...Most of the time it's just me running around looking for a toilet that is never there...
Twins!!
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:35 pm
Doin' It Right

Twins!!
When you wake up from those dreams, is your bladder so full you can barely walk?
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:40 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

When you wake up from those dreams, is your bladder so full you can barely walk?
Nope.
It's just nowhere to 'go' and even if I see a wall or something that I can go behind, when I get there, there's a family picnic or something that stops me. So I need to go within the dream but not on waking.

Okay, I say that but these days there's a fair chance I do need to pee upon waking but that's only the last couple of years and I've had these dreams for decades.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:41 pm
Doin' It Right

Nope.
It's just nowhere to 'go' and even if I see a wall or something that I can go behind, when I get there, there's a family picnic or something that stops me. So I need to go within the dream but not on waking.

Okay, I say that but these days there's a fair chance I do need to pee upon waking but that's only the last couple of years and I've had these dreams for decades.
Variations on a theme, but similar things happen in mine. I'll either not find a toilet at all, or something like what you described happens.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:46 pm
Oscar nominated

Variations on a theme, but similar things happen in mine. I'll either not find a toilet at all, or something like what you described happens.
Sometimes there is a working toilet but the door doesn't close and I can't contort myself to hold it shut. Or the side of a cubicle is completely missing.

Subconsciously I must be searching for something but I have no idea what and for 40 years?
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:55 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes there is a working toilet but the door doesn't close and I can't contort myself to hold it shut. Or the side of a cubicle is completely missing.

Subconsciously I must be searching for something but I have no idea what and for 40 years?
When you find whatever it is you're looking for could you let me know? I have the same types of dreams occasionally, I'm either running around a camping ground or a school trying desperately to find a loo. When I do find one and go inside they're always huge concrete structures and most of the stalls are occupied. When I do find one with no one inside it's in such a revolting state that I couldn't possibly!

When I wake up I'm ALWAYS in a tearing hurry to get to the loo.
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:57 pm
Doin' It Right

Yes, that or there is someone standing there trying to look at your knob or something.

Maybe that's what Bono wrote "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' about
Old Apr 15th 2020, 7:59 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that or there is someone standing there trying to look at your knob or something.

Old Apr 15th 2020, 8:09 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
- almost certainly "backwards dreaming"..... where the mind makes an excuse for something that has already happened.
As a kid I used to backward dream about fire-engines a lot.... the buggers used to drive up the street, bells clanging, just before my alarm went off!!
Old Apr 15th 2020, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
The talk of my town is people getting fed up not working either because they got laid off or are not being paid.

Also, idiots shopping at Costco that think first responder hours allow anyone to shop.
and I posted in completely the wrong thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.