Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

DollyLlama....

DollyLlama....

Old Apr 9th 2009, 2:58 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DollyLlama....

Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:22 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Just beautiful, Cindy

Peace to our friend Dolly. A very very special "Pixel". xxxx
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Jersey girl, thanks for starting this thread. I know a lot of you haven't a clue who am I, becasue I don't venture into the lounge very often at all, cos it's scary...but I personally knew Dolly (May) from moving to Utah last week. She often told me to pop in the lounge and post, cos it wasn't as scary as I though.. she's right

I just wanted to tell you all that your words are wonderful about May. And you're all right, she was a wonderful lady, helpful, compassionate, loving, and absolutely hysterically funny, I shall never ever forget all the laughs we've had this past year that I've spent with her and was able to call her my friend.

She's had a very touch four months, but brave to the last, now she's in no more discomfort or pain.

I'll miss her more than anyone can know, she was a bright light in my life. And I love her like a sister.

I wanted to share the link if anyone wants to send personal condolences to her family, via the funeral home please PM me or Jerseygirl. Please feel free, I feel sure that May's husband and children will love to hear from so many who thought so much of May.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 10th 2009 at 3:20 am. Reason: at OP's request
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:42 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Condolences to Dolly's family.

She was still relatively young. What a shame, lovely lady.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 6:42 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

May was a really wonderful person, she offered endless support and was so caring and loving. I am really sad about the news. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones, she certainly touched the hearts of many, mine included...
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
I've just taken a call from Dolly's husband...she passed away peacefully last night.

Dolly was a lovely, gracious lady...a very good friend to many on here.
RIP Dolly.....X
Old Apr 9th 2009, 3:49 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to miss that delightful lady. If what you saw of May (Dolly) online was amazing, let me tell you that the person behind that computer screen was even more so. I was blessed to know her. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 6:58 pm
Dreamcatcher the sequel..

Still Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond reputeStill Dreamy.... has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P to a lovely lady with a lovely spirit.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit View Post
Jersey girl, thanks for starting this thread. I know a lot of you haven't a clue who am I, becasue I don't venture into the lounge very often at all, cos it's scary...but I personally knew Dolly (May) from moving to Utah last week. She often told me to pop in the lounge and post, cos it wasn't as scary as I though.. she's right

I just wanted to tell you all that your words are wonderful about May. And you're all right, she was a wonderful lady, helpful, compassionate, loving, and absolutely hysterically funny, I shall never ever forget all the laughs we've had this past year that I've spent with her and was able to call her my friend.

She's had a very touch four months, but brave to the last, now she's in no more discomfort or pain.

I'll miss her more than anyone can know, she was a bright light in my life. And I love her like a sister.

I wanted to share the link if anyone wants to send personal condolences to her family, via the funeral home please PM me or Jerseygirl. Please feel free, I feel sure that May's husband and children will love to hear from so many who thought so much of May.

Thanks for your time.
Apparently I can't edit after a while, and I've just been reading the posts and I'll put my mistakes here down to missing my lovely friend..I met May a year ago when looking for a house to move to Utah..and we spent many a day together, since I moved there which is just under a year ago now..not a week..she'll laugh at that one...she didin't have a 'touch' four months, she had a tough time, and was very brave and still managed to laugh and smile and make funny comments.
Thank you all for the kind words you've sent in the karma bit, you're all very sweet, I know why May liked you

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 10th 2009 at 3:22 am. Reason: quote edited
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:38 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, truly sorry to hear that. Nice lady x
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit View Post
Apparently I can't edit after a while, and I've just been reading the posts and I'll put my mistakes here down to missing my lovely friend..I met May a year ago when looking for a house to move to Utah..and we spent many a day together, since I moved there which is just under a year ago now..not a week..she'll laugh at that one...she didin't have a 'touch' four months, she had a tough time, and was very brave and still managed to laugh and smile and make funny comments.
Thank you all for the kind words you've sent in the karma bit, you're all very sweet, I know why May liked you
Thank you for sharing. Indeed the world is a better place because of May. She was lucky to have such a thoughtful and caring friend.

Also thanks for the link, I will express my condolences when Im emotional stable, I find it really hard to accept that she is actually gone.

If you felt it appropriate, you might like to run off the comments on this thread, and at some point give it to Bernie and the family just to let them know just how loved May was and will always be.....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
That was most moving
I have put it in my file for my funeral
Only recently had long pm's with May
she knew Phuket and stayed less than a mile away from where we live.
We were hoping to meet.
God Bless Her.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:58 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, this is such sad news. I knew Dolly was ill but had no idea it was so serious.
She sent me lovely messages in the past and I enjoyed her BE company.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:43 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
Thank you for sharing. Indeed the world is a better place because of May. She was lucky to have such a thoughtful and caring friend.

Also thanks for the link, I will express my condolences when Im emotional stable, I find it really hard to accept that she is actually gone.

If you felt it appropriate, you might like to run off the comments on this thread, and at some point give it to Bernie and the family just to let them know just how loved May was and will always be.....
I think that would be lovely.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 4:56 pm
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, that is such sad news Sincere condolences to her family.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.