Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

DollyLlama....

DollyLlama....

Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DollyLlama....

So sorry to hear this, she was always so kind and lots of fun, my heartfelt condolences to her family.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

A lovely lady who will be sadly missed by everyone.Condolences to the family.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

She will be missed and my thoughts are with her family.

I have arranged for flowers from everyone at BE to to be delivered to her family
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:31 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

oh shit...I didn't realise she was that ill...I thought she was just unwell...

she truely was a wonderful person and she always made me smile no matter what kind of day I was having..my heartfelt condolences to her family..

R.I.P. Dolly..you will be sorely missed...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue View Post

I have arranged for flowers from everyone at BE to to be delivered to her family
Thank you Sue...I'm sure her family will appreciate it.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:16 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Stunned.

RIP Dolly.
I can't really say anything which hasn't been expressed already. A sad loss indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
I've just taken a call from Dolly's husband...she passed away peacefully last night.

Dolly was a lovely, gracious lady...a very good friend to many on here.
Im devastated. May was a good friend and I loved her even though I never met her. God I have tears running down my face.....

She was a loving, caring individual who went out of her way to help others. A truly beautiful person both inside and out. I will truly miss her, and the world has lost a very special person.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends at this tragic time. Im so glad that I sent that card to her to let her know how I felt.

She was truly loved by everyone and will be missed. Please pass on my deepest condolences to the family.

Last edited by willmore; Apr 8th 2009 at 7:31 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sue View Post

Thanks sue - I really appreciate your compassion.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

A great woman to say the least...May will be sorely missed...

GOD rest her soul, and my thoughts got to her family...

Rest in Peace...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:38 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to hear this news...my thought and prayers are with her family.

She was a lovely lady to me, and i will miss her kind words

RIP Dolly...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:22 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Very sad news about dollyllama, thoughts are with the family n friends.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:17 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Very sorry to hear this. Thank you for sending flowers on our behalf, Sue, and thanks to all who have given updates.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts go out to everyone who has been affected by this tragic loss.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:13 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad

Marge Simpson will stir memories on many a future occasion.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:29 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Very sorry to hear this, as everyone has said, someone who can, pass on my condolences to her family and may she rest in peace

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.