Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The Docile Trollop - Pub moved to new premises....

The Docile Trollop - Pub moved to new premises....

Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Docile Trollop - Pub moved to new premises....

......because the last joint was getting too packed, and no one had cleared away the glasses or crisp packets from last night
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Docile Trollop - Pub moved to new premises....

Originally Posted by Sue
......because the last joint was getting too packed, and no one had cleared away the glasses or crisp packets from last night
And you really expect people (and dogs) to keep this place tidy......

Keep on dreaming Sue
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:23 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirTainly
You won't be much use now you've told us!
Everyone knows about James Bond and he's still a spy!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
do we have a pole in this one
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:28 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jcapulet
Everyone knows about James Bond and he's still a spy!
He's not real
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:28 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmals
do we have a pole in this one
his name's Jabowski
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

He's not real
he is.....I'm married to him
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

his name's Jabowski
Hey, is that a slur against polish people!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:31 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

He's not real
WHAT?!!
I bet next you'll tell me Santa and the Easter bunny aren't real either
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:33 pm
The Green Engine

Originally Posted by willmore
Hey, is that a slur against polish people!
I love anyone who polishes!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:34 pm
The Green Engine

Originally Posted by jcapulet
WHAT?!!
I bet next you'll tell me Santa and the Easter bunny aren't real either
Who ??
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

That was realy sick!

how are you Simon!
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:37 pm
The Green Engine

Originally Posted by emmals
he is.....I'm married to him
I have some bad news for you...you are going to be shot at the end of On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:44 pm
The Green Engine

Originally Posted by willmore
That was realy sick!

how are you Simon!
I think you meant to type slick

I'm ok..shit has just hi the fan at work tho' LOL
Old Jun 8th 2005, 4:44 pm
jingling

In my best James Bond voice: I'm Polish.........

Nail Polish.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.