Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Celeb interviews

Celeb interviews

Old Jan 10th 2020, 12:09 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Celeb interviews

I'm not normally bothered about such things but occasionally one slips through and I read it.

Emilio Estevez

A very enjoyable read. Funny, I always thought it was him that changed his name for acting and not the other way around.

Also, until Charlie became the 'bad boy' I always had the impression that Emilio was the less likeable one. Not that I ever disliked Charlie.
Old Jan 10th 2020, 12:21 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celeb interviews

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm not normally bothered about such things but occasionally one slips through and I read it.

Emilio Estevez

A very enjoyable read. Funny, I always thought it was him that changed his name for acting and not the other way around.

Also, until Charlie became the 'bad boy' I always had the impression that Emilio was the less likeable one. Not that I ever disliked Charlie.
C-, not one single mention of Repo Man.

Old Jan 20th 2020, 10:16 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

It's not really an interview but I just thought I'd put this here.

The paragraph before the last line was just so funny, but you really need to read the full thing. It's not long.

The former first couple of the US looked delighted to see each other at the SAG awards on Sunday night – prompting the internet to go out and buy itself a big hat
Old Jan 21st 2020, 6:54 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

It's not really an interview but I just thought I'd put this here.

The paragraph before the last line was just so funny, but you really need to read the full thing. It's not long.

The former first couple of the US looked delighted to see each other at the SAG awards on Sunday night – prompting the internet to go out and buy itself a big hat
lol... I almost missed the last line

Old Jan 26th 2020, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Thought Emilo made Young Guns and Young Guns II.
Old Apr 17th 2020, 11:05 am
Oscar nominated

Here's another good one.

Rita Wilson on coronavirus and chloroquine: ‘I was so ill I could hardly stand’
Old Apr 29th 2020, 12:46 pm
Oscar nominated

Alan Cumming

‘I never thought about my foreskin until I came to America’

Old May 11th 2020, 11:22 am
Oscar nominated

Possibly the best yet. Tony Slattery. Unrecognisable from his comedy heydays.
When I met Tony Slattery in April 2019...I asked, if his life had always been as happy as he kept saying it was, why did he have this longstanding reputation for anger issues? There was a long pause.

“I have a feeling that what might have been a contributing factor is something that happened when I was very young,” he replied. “A priest. When I was about eight.”
Old Jun 21st 2020, 11:32 am
Oscar nominated

Kristin Scott Thomas: ‘I want action. I want desert, camels and 600 extras’

Some of these celeb interviews are really good.
Old Jun 24th 2020, 10:42 am
Oscar nominated

This one has some interesting parts but the way it begins makes you appreciate the way it ends.

Don't shoot. I win Oscar
His Oscar he keeps inside his fridge (“I didn’t want to brag, but I wanted everyone to know”).
Old Jun 25th 2020, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Celeb interviews

did he, has he, or is he still cumming. if you are interested i was cumming round the mountain once.oh wait a mo was it twice
Old Jul 9th 2020, 10:40 am
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Capt James T Kirk
We had a long horse scene to do together once, and I recommended him wearing women’s silk stockings to avoid chafing and he nodded his head as a thank you. When he came out of his dressing room, he was wearing the lace stockings outside of his costume. “No, no, Patrick, underneath your costume!”

More like that from other actors on Patrick Stewart who is about to turn 80

Old Aug 3rd 2020, 10:47 am
Oscar nominated

Jamie Oliver
“We cannot and we should not trust one person assuring you jack shit,” he says. “If you look at rhetoric around business and trade, it’s a lot of what seem like perfectly decent people saying the right things, disarming you, assuring you, and what’s really going on, the public doesn’t notice. It’s like a snail, you think he’s not doing anything, but put him on a time-lapse and you’ll see him doing all sorts … eating, foraging, shagging, all sorts.”
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 12:47 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie Oliver quote from an ooooold interview:
"We lived over the pub; my grandpa was a chef, my dad was a chef, we're all bloody chefs."
Old Aug 3rd 2020, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Celeb interviews

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
Jamie Oliver quote from an ooooold interview:
"We lived over the pub; my grandpa was a chef, my dad was a chef, we're all bloody chefs."
I am not a sheff! but i'm well done!!! does anyone know what i am.I feel i need a social worker!!! any recommendations.Many thanks in treperdation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.