Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Bullying

Bullying

Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:45 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bullying

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
God .. you people are such suckers ...
I just don't know what to think.

But when someone types that they want to kill themselves it makes me wonder. I'm embaressed to admit I do have a tiny bit of a conscious.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
God .. you people are such suckers ...
I don't think an adult would do a wind-up on a teen forum.

Might a teen do a wind-up? Sure.

But I'd rather be wrong by believing him, than by goading someone who was actually suicidal. I could sure live with making that mistake better.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:48 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000 View Post
I just don't know what to think.

But when someone types that they want to kill themselves it makes me wonder. I'm embaressed to admit I do have a tiny bit of a conscious.
Nothing wrong with a bit of empathy mixed in with skepticism. Conscience is a wonderful and difficult thing.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:53 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO! I just googled 'neckclicker' and it would seem this person's major problem is psychological - i.e. an addiction to online forums.

Either that, or he's trying to get into the Guinness Book of Records.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 9:57 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
Nothing wrong with a bit of empathy mixed in with skepticism. Conscience is a wonderful and difficult thing.
I have seen it happen loads on BE, more in the regional threads. Where a new thread will be posted and it is out of the "ordinary" and everyone jumps on them like a pack of wolves. Within about 3 pages the OP is in a state and never comes back to such a great forum.

We tell people to get to know us if they start on us but do we/you get you know them?

We should try to suss people out better before we bite. Come on guys your all a great bunch of really nice and interesting individuals with a great sence of humor. Please think when or if he comes back, lets tell him to get the help he needs and not to encouage someone to end their lives.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:02 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Cassie, I appreciate what you're saying but I've also done what UE did.. this boy has had every good suggestion under the sun and seems to be getting some kind of satisfaction from continuing his threads exactly as this one has gone.
I don't know why he'd do that.

But his name, IP, location & prolly parent's phone number might result in a 'welfare check' or whatever you call it over there.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:03 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

they close his thread the 17 dec

http://forums.techguy.org/civilized-...as-ruined.html

he started here the 18th

Not much interest here

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interacti...304c7e4e4a8812

Actually got offered a neck masssage here
http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/show...=432072&page=3

nothin much here
http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/sho...d.php?p=132920

and there is more of the same ..

Close the damn thread and delete the prat ..
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:05 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000 View Post
I have seen it happen loads on BE, more in the regional threads. Where a new thread will be posted and it is out of the "ordinary" and everyone jumps on them like a pack of wolves. Within about 3 pages the OP is in a state and never comes back to such a great forum.

We tell people to get to know us if they start on us but do we/you get you know them?

We should try to suss people out better before we bite. Come on guys your all a great bunch of really nice and interesting individuals with a great sence of humor. Please think when or if he comes back, lets tell him to get the help he needs and not to encouage someone to end their lives.
Something I've been saying for a long time here. Interesting how you see people's personality when it's a new poster and not a regular member of the BE schoolyard gang and the popularity contest is being played
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:07 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
Something I've been saying for a long time here. Interesting how you see people's personality when it's a new poster and not a regular member of the BE schoolyard gang and the popularity contest is being played
You are an alien and I claim my 5 quid
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri View Post
Be modern ask for Euro's

Originally Posted by meauxna View Post
Cassie, I appreciate what you're saying but I've also done what UE did.. this boy has had every good suggestion under the sun and seems to be getting some kind of satisfaction from continuing his threads exactly as this one has gone.
I don't know why he'd do that.

But his name, IP, location & prolly parent's phone number might result in a 'welfare check' or whatever you call it over there.
If it is someone taking the p**s then I still think they need help. They sound sick in the head to type what they have.

I also don't like being taken for a mug, so I'll let the rest of you carry on.

I just can't bring myself to type anything nasty or sarcastic when I think the whole thread is very very strange.
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri View Post
Not anymore, I'm a citizen as of over a year ago
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:22 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neckclicker View Post
i agree, this thread has come to an end, just like my life.
I hope you don't mean that, as someone whose had someone close to them take their own life I can't put into words the pain one endures, and the 'what ifs" that are with us our entire lives. So please if you really feel like that go and find someone you trust now and talk to them, tell them what you feel and why, ask them for help. If you don't mean it because you want to shock people I urge you to think about those who are in a great deal of emotional pain because of suicide and not to write about such things. And on that note I will close this thread now because I don't like the way its heading.

Sue
Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's time the OP found a forum more appropriate. Thread closed.