Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Britain or the US has got talent 09.

Britain or the US has got talent 09.

Old May 28th 2009, 11:02 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain or the US has got talent 09.

Originally Posted by welshviking View Post
I'd love to see her head butt some one saying "get tae f**k ya wee bastard"
I think she is going to crack for sure poor love.
The final should be fun, bet she doesn't win.
Old May 28th 2009, 11:04 pm
Banned

Lliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poppy girl View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0I...layer_embedded

I love this show wether it be the UK version or the US but last night this lady, actually brought a lump to my thought, please take the time to listen to her, she was really amazing, I hope she goes the whole way to be the winner.
AAGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the simon bloke more ****** millions!!

go and see a gig ffs !!
Old May 28th 2009, 11:19 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lliejunkie View Post
AAGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give the simon bloke more ****** millions!!

go and see a gig ffs !!
Temper temper little boy.
Old May 28th 2009, 11:27 pm
Banned

Lliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really niceLliejunkie is just really nice

Temper temper little boy.
temper? pmsl,cool yer jets,i just think you should get out more,same as that other mad bint on about jerry springer ffs.
Old May 29th 2009, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Frances Johnsen Troup is an unknown quantity at this point

For sure Susan Boyle has got a magnificent voice.Every time I hear her sing she brings tears to my eyes.And yes,I too hope she is the winner this year of Britain's Got Talent.

Hubby and I both were disappointed with the winner on America's Got Talent.Here's hoping we won't be disappointed for Britain 's Got Talent

Last edited by Frances Johnsen Troup; May 29th 2009 at 6:09 pm. Reason: Misspelled word.
Old May 29th 2009, 6:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frances Johnsen Troup View Post
Crickey ...normal font size in black is a little better on the eyes.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sho...t_Talent_Final
Old Jun 1st 2009, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
WOW I guess it was on the cards and she did look weird waiting for the result,I thought they might of drugged her up!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:34 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I feel deeply sorry for this lady as she simply could not have been prepared for the blood sucking media that salivate at every flaw, gaffe, or response to intense scrutiny a simple human being makes. Bugger that she was not perfect in every way in spite of the fact she does have an amazing voice eh!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:36 am
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

The media build people up so they can knock them when they're down. She seems to have believed the hype about herself.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:59 am

Anyone watch this guy on the US version he is good and media is saying that he will be the US version of Susan Boyle, see what you think!

Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Anyone watch this guy on the US version he is good and media is saying that he will be the US version of Susan Boyle, see what you think!
Said it was disabled Pops.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:23 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

he was great - but did you see the 14 year old Thia - WOW

and can I just say - Sharon osborne seems to be going back in time - she looks younger every time i see her! I wish i could afford her surgeon!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by MsElui View Post
he was great - but did you see the 14 year old Thia - WOW

and can I just say - Sharon osborne seems to be going back in time - she looks younger every time i see her! I wish i could afford her surgeon!
She called me a couple of months ago...she was asking for donations for the ASPCA. Next time she calls I'm going to ask her for his phone number.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Said it was disabled Pops.
Just my luck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzul5rxd-i8 maybe this will work!

And I agree girls, Sharon looks great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.