Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Body found in search for missing UK girl

Body found in search for missing UK girl

Old Aug 10th 2012, 4:06 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body found in search for missing UK girl

Police have found a body in the search for missing 12 yr old Tia Sharpe, the body was found today, a week after the girl went missing. The place that they have found it beggars belief, it's been found in the grandmothers house, and the police are now looking for her toy boy. Echoes of Shannon Docherty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19214964
Old Aug 10th 2012, 4:14 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Body found in search for missing UK girl

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Police have found a body in the search for missing 12 yr old Tia Sharpe, the body was found today, a week after the girl went missing. The place that they have found it beggars belief, it's been found in the grandmothers house, and the police are now looking for her toy boy. Echoes of Shannon Docherty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19214964
Dreadful......do you mean Shannon Matthews?
Old Aug 10th 2012, 4:47 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

I presume so as Shannon Docherty was that one out of Charmed.

Up to date news can be found on twitter @savageldn. So sad.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 5:01 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
Dreadful......do you mean Shannon Matthews?
Yes I do, have changed the OP.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 7:21 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

But didn't we all think it was the toy boy from the get go!!
Old Aug 10th 2012, 9:48 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Poppy girl View Post
But didn't we all think it was the toy boy from the get go!!
I certainly did, well at least was certain it was someone in the family or very close to them, particularly as they found no CCTV record of her going where she was supposed to have. Given the situation the most obvious suspect was the toy boy.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 1:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do, have changed the OP.
No you haven't How absolutely bloody awful I'm a bit confused by the behaviour of the mother, I've seen no pics or statements of/by her and now the Beeb article says the grandmother doesn't know where she is as she's in bit and has gone away I do hope the child was not held captive or terrified before the murder. Just fricking horrible.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 4:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

News is reporting that the boyfriend has been arrested
Old Aug 11th 2012, 5:46 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly did, well at least was certain it was someone in the family or very close to them, particularly as they found no CCTV record of her going where she was supposed to have. Given the situation the most obvious suspect was the toy boy.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

I see the Police have cocked up their search AGAIN ! ( and had to apologise to the family !! ) they couldn't detect a hole in a paperbag nowadays.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 11:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte View Post
I see the Police have cocked up their search AGAIN ! ( and had to apologise to the family !! ) they couldn't detect a hole in a paperbag nowadays.
I know they cocked up but there's only one apology the mum needs and it ain't from the police. Not that it would help in any way shape or form.
Old Aug 12th 2012, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Terribly sad... And "as usual" very odd.... Its shocking how often grieving family members make heart felt pleas to the media and turn out to be the one that is charged with commiting the murder...

I'm sure the video tape of any appeal to the public by anyone who may be involved prooves pretty valuable to the investigation... There is a lot of subtle information given off during it.. Body language... Are they reacting to the circumstances appropriately..

Ok.. I read too many true crime books....

The officers involved in the search will be beating themselves up more than any investigation could/would..... I wouldnt be hounding them....
Old Aug 12th 2012, 7:04 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by eddie007 View Post

The officers involved in the search will be beating themselves up more than any investigation could/would..... I wouldnt be hounding them....
And I really suspect that it would have made no difference to the outcome, she would have been dead before the police were called.
Old Aug 13th 2012, 2:46 pm
Banned

BmarshWWC is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope they lock him up and throw away the key! Its a sick world we live in some times