Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Analysis of US gun violence

Analysis of US gun violence

Old Feb 1st 2013, 11:47 pm
The Duchess of Putney

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Analysis of US gun violence

Originally Posted by gruffbrown View Post
Elvira Cosi fan tuttti and all that.
Swords are so much more classy than guns, don't you think?

(The business starts about 3.5 minutes in...)

Old Feb 1st 2013, 11:49 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinman0 View Post
Mind telling me what was wrong about my description 10 pages ago about CCW in Florida?
when you get you CWP in Florida you will find out..try the express
method at the tampa gun show
Old Feb 1st 2013, 11:51 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
Swords are so much more classy than guns, don't you think?

(The business starts about 3.5 minutes in...)
Miss Putney 1963 is back

Nice to see you gorgeous
Old Feb 1st 2013, 11:53 pm
Ray

My lastest toy

its available to purchase for non felons
Attached Thumbnails Analysis of US gun violence-uzi.jpg  
Old Feb 1st 2013, 11:59 pm
The Duchess of Putney

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Miss Putney 1963 is back

Nice to see you gorgeous
Can't believe you guys are STILL arguing about bloody guns!!!

How's you, old chap - good to see you haven't popped yer clogs yet
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

tinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the rough

when you get you CWP in Florida you will find out..try the express
method at the tampa gun show
I have a Florida CCW thank you. I know the process very well, and it's as I said.

The "express method" whatever that is, will be the educational component of your CCW application.

If the "express method" is not teaching to the requirement of the NRA, then the instructor will probably lose their accreditation.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:12 am
Ray

I have a Florida CCW thank you. I know the process very well, and it's as I said.

The "express method" whatever that is, will be the educational component of your CCW application.

If the "express method" is not teaching to the requirement of the NRA, then the instructor will probably lose their accreditation.
oh dear you think you know it all ...
how long have you been here??
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 3:16 am
Ray

\I suggested that they don't make an immediate follow up to a failed background check, and you point out that they made a whole 44 arrests out of 70k failures! I think that rather proves the point I was making!

And why is Biden suggesting they don't have the funds - when the arrest would be made by a local law enforcement officer in the first place?
you said ..
Same with felons who fail a background check, LEO make an immediate visit to the FFL followed by an arrest. If the guy is on any probation, it's immediately revoked, and he gets a jail sentence for trying to acquire a weapon

try to learn a bit more...before being gobby
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

This seems somewhat similar in many ways to the CIR debate, why when they seem incapable of enforcing current laws would you want more?
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

tinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the roughtinman0 is a jewel in the rough

oh dear you think you know it all ...
how long have you been here??
Answer a straight question, and tell me where I'm wrong. My ccw range fails people when the feel they aren't good enough.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

you said ..
Same with felons who fail a background check, LEO make an immediate visit to the FFL followed by an arrest. If the guy is on any probation, it's immediately revoked, and he gets a jail sentence for trying to acquire a weapon

try to learn a bit more...before being gobby
Try learning some manners.

If you fail a background check next to nothing happens. This needs to change.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 5:18 pm
Ray

this old man is on a run

todays buy
Attached Thumbnails Analysis of US gun violence-sig-552-pistol_1.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 5:22 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

this old man is on a run

todays buy
Sexy see through magazine, for those too thick to remember.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 5:30 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown View Post
Sexy see through magazine, for those too thick to remember.
Even your idiot, too dumb to count enemies would know when you only have one bullet. I'd never buy one of those.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 6:06 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Topical story.

‘American Sniper’ Author Shot and Killed in Texas
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/us...lled.html?_r=0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.